Drug Use, Addiction, & Society (f/k/a Chris Graves (enters the Portal))

Advertisement
My only comment to that is if you are not happy because you could see you are not playing much this year, if at all, are you going to risk sitting around to MAYBE get some tape in garbage time or banking on injuries to occur to get you playing time to get tape to go somewhere else?

Or if someone like Ole Miss calls, offers to kick a nickel to the cause, boosts your head up, convinces you to come in a year early to get used to the system, learn the playbook, and next year be ready for serious minutes. The amount of playing time in either scenario is about the same for this year, but next year being a year already in the system or having to learn in fall camp could make a huge difference. We all talk about even the HS recruits how getting kids in spring as oppose to fall is such a huge benefit.
Just about all major programs are trying to get under 85. No one is taking him right now unless it's Colorado or something

south park whatever GIF

Had a feeling it’d be 10 months from now if not sooner. We brought in a ton of guys that all are expected to surpass him and have several years to play. Talented kid that should stay and battle it out but whatever, these are the times we are in.
Buddy waited until 6 weeks before the season.

His diet had glue slurpies in it.

Advertisement
Sucks but he was most likely buried on the depth chart. He was likely behind both Browns, Finney, Vandy transfer, Couch, Porter etc. Bad timing for him and us.

Im surprised soo many guys here are surprised. We bought in like 4 transfer corners (heck I wouldnt be surprised if one of them bounce), kids aint coming here to be "depth", thats a YOU problem, not a we problem. I know WE are all fans of team and love the team if you on a message board after 20 years of what we put on field but these kids dont look at it that way.. We were told all off season the coaches dont like the room, if they dont like u and u gonna be 5th string, with portal era these kids is bouncing..

Look at roster and wr and rb might be same way, maybe lb/de.. Especially when you have 5 win talent clogging up roster by staying 6 years, lol.. I think I saw chaney is a 3rd year freshman, lmaooooooooo..

Advertisement
Advertisement
In the Portal. I saw that coming

Strange. Would be impossible for him to have graduated already, so he probably will need to sit for a year.

---He's from Fort Myers
---No position coaching change
---No other "reason to transfer"

So I highly doubt that he gets a waiver to play in 2023.

Redshirt. Eligible in 2024.

Advertisement
That position was haas. U have man getn roasted and none of the backups could get on the field. Between the portal and high school we brought in 6 players, it was only time before people started clearing out. Wouldnt be shocked if Couch jumped in as well. Wouldn't be shocked if more and other positions did the same.

Advertisement
Back