Drops last 3 games

****, 18 dropped passes in 3 games WOW!! Some ppl don't understand the magnitude of a dropped ball, that's a felled opportunity for the OFFENSE.. That dropped ball could've been a lot of things; a TD, a First Down or just a positive gain for the OFFENSE.. I have watch my Canes this season, and these dropped balls could've been BIG PLAYS for the offense!!

It would certainely help with 3rd down % because we wouldn't be in so many 3rd and longs or 3rd downs period.

Advertisement
Rosier can do a better job of hitting his receivers in their hands and in stride, but there is a golden rule for receivers, especially for those at a top-tier program like UM: if the ball hits you in both hands, no matter if it's a little low or high, you better catch it.

That's even the saying in PeeWee!! BUT that is the fact of the matter, bad throw happen throughout games no doubt BUT when the QB makes a throw and it hits the WR in the hands, there is NO excuse for dropping it.. Coach Dugans has to bring his playmakers back to square 1 and get it fixed!!

****, 18 dropped passes in 3 games WOW!! Some ppl don't understand the magnitude of a dropped ball, that's a felled opportunity for the OFFENSE.. That dropped ball could've been a lot of things; a TD, a First Down or just a positive gain for the OFFENSE.. I have watch my Canes this season, and these dropped balls could've been BIG PLAYS for the offense!!

It would certainely help with 3rd down % because we wouldn't be in so many 3rd and longs or 3rd downs period.

Right..

I didn't see one clearly dropped ball in the UNC game. The wrs. had to make difficult catches the entire game. Moreover, Rosier was extremely erratic in that game. I guess we'll have to chalk it up on his shoulder problems.

You didn't see one dropped ball? How many beers you drank that game?

You guys are complaining about dropped balls in the UNC game? Now ask yourselves how many times was the wrs wide open that Rosier flat out missed? Every team has dropped balls in college football. It happens! Now can we afford any drop balls considering our lack of run game? I would say no! But to be honest with you the Syracuse game was an unusual amount of drops that could have cost us the game but UNC was simply poor QB play. Rosier was a liability and had he been on his game we would have blown them out. I can live with what you guys are whining about at UNC; that's football.

Advertisement
Back