Driskel out for the year

Advertisement
dammit. florida just got better. that backup was killing it today. sad to see such a serious injury though.

yeah, don5 wish that on any kid. lets hope Morris's isnt near as serious.

I want Florida to have a similiar season as last year. Our win wouldn't be considered big if they lose 4 or more games. The only team I root for to lose in any scenerio is Notre Dame.

Advertisement
I want Florida to have a similiar season as last year. Our win wouldn't be considered big if they lose 4 or more games. The only team I root for to lose in any scenerio is Notre Dame.

You wish Florida a 11 win season? Really? Please, go hang yourself!

Could give a rat's *** how that win will "look"....I want Florida to lose 9 games and for all their players to get explosive diarrhea

F a Gaytor.

Advertisement

**** this. It's the Gator.

We already got what we needed from the UF win. (put us in top 15). Right now no matter if they lose every game and we win every game it has no affect. As long as we handle business. Therefore, I hope they get blown out by errrrybody

Advertisement
How loud did the gator fans cheer when he got hurt?

This. Im not sure any gator fans were glad he got hurt by any means, but many were calling for him to be benched anyways. I havent heard too much on Murphy so i'm not sure how they'll turn out with him at the helm, but as long as he doesn't turn it over on a constant basis then he'll be a better replacement than Driskel

658.gif

Advertisement
That may have been Driskell's last game. Can't see them continuing the experiment next year (and maybe 2) that has failed, especially now with the run only QB breaking his leg.

Still say WE were the one's that exposed Drsikell and that whole **** program. We kicked in the door, and the whole rotten structure came crumbling down, so to speak.

Hope Driskel gets a redshirt and spends the next two years as the starter. Muschamp can use it as a sales pitch to Ermon Lane and Dalvin Cook: "Don't you boys want a chance to play with Number Six?"

Advertisement
Back