2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
It seems that menmon is. unless he's saying that JS is the best in the past 5 years, but the other guys (OOS) are still better.
Well you specifically stated in SFL so that removes OOS from consideration.

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying Innis was looking, I was just responding to the talk that he was frustrated and that Hartline was allegedly at the end of his rope with Taint. My point was that IF he becomes available, we need to land him in the portal. And that anyone thinking we shouldn't go all in on him because he isn't playing a lot and therefore struggling to adapt to college and was never really all that just needs to look at his HS film to recall why people thought he was special.
That’s what happens when you realize you’re in Columbus and should’ve been in Coral Gables. We haven’t given many kids reason to regret not committing to UM in the past, but I can absolutely see Inniss wishing he’d trusted Mario and UM.

To be clear, AT THE TIME, I think he made the best decision for his football future…but as it turned out, Mario is TRULY committed to this. Hiring Air Raid Dawson was a massive step in showing just how committed to UM football excellence he really is.

My two cents is that Inniss (among others) along with another former 5* or two will transfer to UM in January (or whenever the portal opens)

Advertisement
It was a closer game than many fans want to admit due to our horrendous special teams. Smith's Kick return when TAMU was within one point gets called back 99 out of 100 times, there was a blatant hold the refs missed (one of several special teams blunders). STs are a part of the game. We will lose[BGCOLOR=initial] a couple games that we shouldn’t if STs stay the way they are. [/BGCOLOR]
It’s football and it works itself out.
We almost blew the game and they couldn’t fully capitalized.
The refs missed calls on both sides despite blatant holding by that tamu oline all game long.

The play to George happened and it was called and executed. It’s one thing to say it was close and we lucked out by a lucky bounce. But it was a play that was called based on the defense and it was protected well by the oline and executed well.

They had their chances. They took their shots. We beat them.
Plain and simple.
Could’ve, should’ve, closer than, whatever.

They got outplayed and out schemed and out coached.

Unless it’s a massive blowout most games can be scrutinized or second guessed on several what ifs.

The game was literally theirs for the taking and they couldn’t hang.

I agree on the special teams.
But why is it closer if we dont complete that pass and not a blow out if we don’t give them 14 points?

Can’t say what if about one team while ignoring what if for the other team.

Their qb had over 50 passing attempts to a very good receiving squad.
They had more than enough chances to win.

It was a closer game than many fans want to admit due to our horrendous special teams. Smith's Kick return when TAMU was within one point gets called back 99 out of 100 times, there was a blatant hold the refs missed (one of several special teams blunders). STs are a part of the game. We will lose[BGCOLOR=initial] a couple games that we shouldn’t if STs stay the way they are. [/BGCOLOR]
Not it wasn't. We took the lead in the 1st half and never looked back. And most of the second half was a 2-score lead. When they did try to claw back they were quickly *****-slapped back down.

Their WR falling, leading to pick on a perfect pass, was a major pivot point. We got lucky a few times in that game. But overall, we looked like the better team.

Advertisement
Their WR falling, leading to pick on a perfect pass, was a major pivot point. We got lucky a few times in that game. But overall, we looked like the better team.
So was Davis causing a fumble. They’re so luck and there’s skill and there’s will.

They had two pivot points on the first quarter.

Why is this thread turning into a tamu consolation therapy session?

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s football and it works itself out.
We almost blew the game and they couldn’t fully capitalized.
The refs missed calls on both sides despite blatant holding by that tamu oline all game long.

The play to George happened and it was called and executed. It’s one thing to say it was close and we lucked out by a lucky bounce. But it was a play that was called based on the defense and it was protected well by the oline and executed well.

They had their chances. They took their shots. We beat them.
Plain and simple.
Could’ve, should’ve, closer than, whatever.

They got outplayed and out schemed and out coached.

Unless it’s a massive blowout most games can be scrutinized or second guessed on several what ifs.

The game was literally theirs for the taking and they couldn’t hang.

I agree on the special teams.
But why is it closer if we dont complete that pass and not a blow out if we don’t give them 14 points?

Can’t say what if about one team while ignoring what if for the other team.

Their qb had over 50 passing attempts to a very good receiving squad.
They had more than enough chances to win.

No one is saying we didn’t deserve to win. Of course we did. Canes played amazing. Best feeling since Norte Dame and VT 2017.

What we’re saying is that A2M is a good team and will win games with a powerful offense led by a QB who is returning in 2024. This makes it really hard to flip Miller who is already verbally committed to them. Especially because we know they’ll match any NIL we offer up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back