2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Tam is also throwing the ball over,their wrs are eating mainly Stewart.Unless they just collapse and lose multiple games I dont think Miller drops them.

I agree wingo is going to be the much tougher pull

But the Aggies? They were dominated the entire game and the only reason the score was so close was because we spotted them 14 due to STs.

Their passing offense looks good only against completely inferior opponents… Miller is wasting his time going there

I'm a Canes homer yet I contest that. We dominated them on offense, not on defense (should fire their DC). Petrino hasn't lost a step and his QB is very good. That offense just kept coming back in the second half.

We'll have to see how they play against Auburn. But I will be surprised if they don't handle Auburn and Arkansas, and I consider them a push vs Bama given their offensive woes. After that, it's anyone's guess.

Advertisement
I'm a Canes homer yet I contest that. We dominated them on offense, not on defense (should fire their DC). Petrino hasn't lost a step and his QB is very good. That offense just kept coming back in the second half.

We'll have to see how they play against Auburn. But I will be surprised if they don't handle Auburn and Arkansas, and I consider them a push vs Bama given their offensive woes. After that, it's anyone's guess.
Scratch off those 14 points with redzone short fields and they scored 19 points… the last seven being late in the 4th with us in prevent defense.

In todays wide open college football that should be considered at minimum “stifled”

The Rock Yes GIF
Will Ferrell Dont GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Scratch off those 14 points with redzone short fields and they scored 19 points… the last seven being late in the 4th with us in prevent defense.

In todays wide open college football that should be considered at minimum “stifled”

Texas, I just see it differently. TVD's completion to George at 2:50-2:45 left to play saved us from a heart attack. We're punting there otherwise with them only 1 score down.

Texas, I just see it differently. TVD's completion to George at 2:50-2:45 left to play saved us from a heart attack. We're punting there otherwise with them only 1 score down.

It was a closer game than many fans want to admit due to our horrendous special teams. Smith's Kick return when TAMU was within one point gets called back 99 out of 100 times, there was a blatant hold the refs missed (one of several special teams blunders). STs are a part of the game. We will lose[BGCOLOR=initial] a couple games that we shouldn’t if STs stay the way they are. [/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back