2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Memnon at the beginning of the year there was an argument in favor of JJ as possibly the top overall recruit in the 24 class.

What have you seen now from Wingo/Miller that makes you say he is better than JJ?

I’m not greedy, give me any one of them. I do think JJ’s combination of size and speed and polish is A+++, I’d take him over the other 2 but again, any one of them step right in and play day 1.

Imagine any of those guys outside along with JoJo and Robby with Ray Ray inside. Talk about explosives.

I’m not greedy, give me any one of them. I do think JJ’s combination of size and speed and polish is A+++, I’d take him over the other 2 but again, any one of them step right in and play day 1.

Imagine any of those guys outside along with JoJo and Robby with Ray Ray inside. Talk about explosives.
Exactly we are in no position to be choosers.

Advertisement

The staff is hard after Wingo .Idk how realistic that goal is, but my HOPE is that we can flip Miller especially if we continue to show out on offense and A&M falters. Maybe @1murhurricane can shed more light on our chances here.

The staff is hard after Wingo .Idk how realistic that goal is, but my HOPE is that we can flip Miller especially if we continue to show out on offense and A&M falters. Maybe @1murhurricane can shed more light on our chances here.

Not even thinking about Wingo unless he comes back on campus. The other 2, yeah, I could see if it we keep progressing but Wingo? Nah, lol.

Advertisement
I just can't see it with either Wingo or Miller. Texas and A&M are the real deal. Texas just beat Bama, and while I expect them to lose a couple of games, their only real equal on their schedule is Oklahoma. So do we beat a 10-2, 11-1 or 12-0 UT for Wingo?

W/R/T Miller, sure we beat A&M. But go back and watch that game. There's a reason Mario told Dawson he wasn't sure we could hold run the clock out. They were in it all the way until the 2 minute and change mark. They kept coming back. And that QB is coming back next year.

Both better

tv land lol GIF by nobodies.

CIS wishing. Who knows what happens with OSU, hartline, etc. Kid isn’t looking now but could be in 6 months.

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying Innis was looking, I was just responding to the talk that he was frustrated and that Hartline was allegedly at the end of his rope with Taint. My point was that IF he becomes available, we need to land him in the portal. And that anyone thinking we shouldn't go all in on him because he isn't playing a lot and therefore struggling to adapt to college and was never really all that just needs to look at his HS film to recall why people thought he was special.

Advertisement

Exactly.

I just can't see it with either Wingo or Miller. Texas and A&M are the real deal. Texas just beat Bama, and while I expect them to lose a couple of games, their only real equal on their schedule is Oklahoma. So do we beat a 10-2, 11-1 or 12-0 UT for Wingo?

W/R/T Miller, sure we beat A&M. But go back and watch that game. There's a reason Mario told Dawson he wasn't sure we could hold run the clock out. They were in it all the way until the 2 minute and change mark. They kept coming back. And that QB is coming back next year.
I agree wingo is going to be the much tougher pull

But the Aggies? They were dominated the entire game and the only reason the score was so close was because we spotted them 14 due to STs.

Their passing offense looks good only against completely inferior opponents… Miller is wasting his time going there

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying Innis was looking, I was just responding to the talk that he was frustrated and that Hartline was allegedly at the end of his rope with Taint. My point was that IF he becomes available, we need to land him in the portal. And that anyone thinking we shouldn't go all in on him because he isn't playing a lot and therefore struggling to adapt to college and was never really all that just needs to look at his HS film to recall why people thought he was special.

I didn't even see your comment on Inniss. It really does come down to every kid is going to be looking with the Portal and NIL. 16 QBs for the top 25 are portal kids! If Inniss wants out, you take him. If Shemar wants out, you likely take him with our DE/DT numbers in 2024 assuming a number of them depart early.

Advertisement
Back