2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Bingo. We are fighting a huge perception problem and unless we dramatically turn things around on offense this year, Mario will continue to combat this negative recruiting. Hopefully, the bar was set so low last year that we’ll be able to look much better. Still, though, Mario will continue to face negative recruiting at WR and QB.
I know the narrative, but Texas A&M was horrendous offensively last season. Their offense is archaic, and Miami averaged more PPG and more passing yards per game than A&M did last season. Obviously though Miami needs to prove it right? Miami also attempted more passes per game.

Miami will average more passing attempts and passing yards per season this year also. You can take that to the bank.

I know the narrative, but Texas A&M was horrendous offensively last season. Their offense is archaic, and Miami averaged more PPG and more passing yards per game than A&M did last season. Obviously though Miami needs to prove it right? Miami also attempted more passes per game.

Miami will average more passing attempts and passing yards per season this year also. You can take that to the bank.

Oh, I’m not disagreeing with you - I’m just talking about the reality of the negative recruiting against Miami because of the offense…something $$$ can’t always overcome especially when we’re not willing to overpay for kids.

1muhurricane & Leeds
You’re reaching to a large degree trying to make an issue here this way. I have all of the insiders & partial insiders comments. 1mur said we were alive back in May. Cribby never said anything, D$ said he was told it was a UM/aTm battle. Ghandi said Um/aTm this past week and Leeds ✅ that comment. Ghandi and D$ got that from the Miami side so they’re repeating what was said. Here it all is:

IMG_7703.jpeg
IMG_7705.jpeg
IMG_7706.jpeg

IMG_7704.jpeg

IMG_7701.png

You’re trying to make this into something like some insiders did some hideous thing to you and whoever here. Maybe they should say zero on here??? People stop posting information - at different points - because of **** like this and the rest of us suffer for it. Maybe you, @jmccomber5, who commented in your favor here, and whoever else finds it so horrific, should find another hobby.

You’re reaching to a large degree trying to make an issue here this way. I have all of the insiders & partial insiders comments. 1mur said we were alive back in May. Cribby never said anything, D$ said he was told it was a UM/aTm battle. Ghandi said Um/aTm this past week and Leeds ✅ that comment. Ghandi and D$ got that from the Miami side so they’re repeating what was said. Here it all is:

View attachment 244272View attachment 244274View attachment 244275

View attachment 244273
View attachment 244276

You’re trying to make this into something like some insiders did some hideous thing to you and whoever here. Maybe they should say zero on here??? People stop posting information - at different points - because of **** like this and the rest of us suffer for it. Maybe you, @jmccomber5, who commented in your favor here, and whoever else finds it so horrific, should find another hobby.
SSDD. There’s always going to be comments like the one you’ve referenced. Like I’ve said many times, just wade through the turds and focus on those people that know what the **** they’re talking about.

Advertisement

View attachment 244273
View attachment 244276

Amazingly great post.

First, as to the great @1murhurricane , he actually has connections to these players from Texas. That's no knock on any other poster who has connections to the UM staffers, but if @1murhurricane says something about Texas recruits that he knows, I believe him. REGARDLESS of what the eventual outcome might turn out to be.

Second, as for @LeedsCane , she doesn't even post here. Now people are trying to draw conclusions from her green check marks? Ridiculous.

Finally, I would point out the obvious about these crybaby alleged-adults. They are whining about their emotions. That a few posters got them excited and hopeful, and now their optimism has been crushed. Waaaah, "my struggle"...

1688136364516.png

Advertisement
SSDD. There’s always going to be comments like the one you’ve referenced. Like I’ve said many times, just wade through the turds and focus on those people that know what the **** they’re talking about.
The irony of it is, in life it's those that don't have an opinion on anything that always find fault with expressed opinions. Ahh this thing we call life.

View attachment 244273
View attachment 244276

stand by me jerry oconnell GIF

View attachment 244273
View attachment 244276

I’ll take this as a badge of honor. I’ve been a member longer than you and this is my first public air out 😂😂 I feel accomplished. A late bloomer.

I’ll take this as a badge of honor. I’ve been a member longer than you and this is my first public air out 😂😂 I feel accomplished. A late bloomer.
I don’t care about tenure. Contribution and impact is more important. There’s better opportunities on here where people shill and slurp or just hate on everything… or more relatedly, if an “insider” were on here bully slurping and ridiculing people for asking a question and not 110% slurping because they don’t have connections. That I get the annoyance and anger at. As you can see from the posts’ screenshots, that didn’t remotely happen here. This was all manufactured hostility.

Advertisement
Once an asshole always an asshole.

View attachment 244273
View attachment 244276

Lol

Advertisement
It's funny to me when an outcome happens and things change and that definitively means we were never in it and didn't have a chance. I've never backed away from being wrong even if things changed last minute. Contrary to belief A&M was a late entry here but I'm here to say I was wrong I thought it was SC until the end

It's funny to me when an outcome happens and things change and that definitively means we were never in it and didn't have a chance. I've never backed away from being wrong even if things changed last minute. Contrary to belief A&M was a late entry here but I'm here to say I was wrong I thought it was SC until the end
It’s a nasty, **** on everything minority here that acts out this way. You’re the one who tried bringing the player to the coaches way back. You knew when we were out of it and said so at the time and then when we got back in it, you said we had a chance. Whatever transpired, the vast vast majority of the board appreciates your efforts and insight.

Advertisement
Back