2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Nope only miami has to prove it even tho Texas a&m was worse last year

A&M wasn’t even close to as bad as we were on offense. Achane had 1100 rushing yards and was drafted. They had 2 kids go over 600 yards receiving. Miami had zero.

And it’s the perception. Right or wrong, Mario has a perception for not developing offensive players into having big statistical seasons and being drafted highly. Jimbo has coached multiple first-round picks on offense. Perception is everything. And also if you want to talk facts, our offense was much worse, even though theirs was awful. Ours was just the worst in the history of the school.

A&M wasn’t even close to as bad as we were on offense. Achane had 1100 rushing yards and was drafted. They had 2 kids go over 600 yards receiving. Miami had zero.

And it’s the perception. Right or wrong, Mario has a perception for not developing offensive players into having big statistical seasons and being drafted highly. Jimbo has coached multiple first-round picks on offense. Perception is everything. And also if you want to talk facts, our offense was much worse, even though theirs was awful. Ours was just the worst in the history of the school.
Trying to remember a WR Jimbo has produced. Agreed on all the others.

Advertisement

TO are you forgetting Ermon Lane 🤣

Travis Rudolf was solid before he started murdering people, I mean standing his ground while unloading banana clips.

Kelvin Benjamin was a freak that was fairly polished.

Bobo was in fact a Bobo

As others mentioned his time at LSU produced a few decent kids that played a bit in the league.

20 years… Jimbo given his recruiting pedigree has sucked at producing WRs.
So it’s mainly
george foreman iii boxing GIF by EverybodyFights

Travis Rudolf was solid before he started murdering people, I mean standing his ground while unloading banana clips.

Bobo was in fact a Bobo

As others mentioned his time at LSU produced a few decent kids that played a bit in the league.
I didn’t want to go there with Ermon Lane but I’m glad you did lol.

Advertisement

Bobo was in fact a Bobo

Good call, I missed Benjamin. Mega talented but lazy af. Still it’s a rather poor track record for a guy like Jimbo.

Last edited:

Bobo was in fact a Bobo

Didn’t want to go there with Ermon lane but I’m glad you did.

Kelvin Benjamin was a first-rounder. I believe Rashad Greene and Auden Tate are the only other WRs that were drafted during his tenure at FSU. But he did have a ****load of offensive players drafted overall. WR was definitely a struggle in Tallahassee though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miller would have been worth every penny of a top-tier NIL offer. Maybe we were willing to spend as much as USC or A&M, but it wasn't enough in the end.

All I know is Miller is a premier, game-changing WR1. Assuming Wingo is just as much of a pipe dream as Miller, that leaves us in a position of once again being 100% reliant on South Florida WR's and hoping things will just be different this time around. That's dangerous territory as we've seen for many years.

And that's with the staff apparently having a different view of Judd Anderson than every other program that's recruiting in a different stratosphere at QB, which obviously has an impact on the caliber of WR's we'll be able to land. Gotta hope for the best. We'll see what happens.

Miller would have been worth every penny of a top-tier NIL offer. Maybe we were willing to spend as much as USC or A&M, but it wasn't enough in the end.

All I know is Miller is a premier, game-changing WR1. Assuming Wingo is just as much of a pipe dream as Miller, that leaves us in a position of once again being 100% reliant on South Florida WR's and hoping things will just be different this time around. That's dangerous territory as we've seen for many years.

And that's with the staff apparently having a different view of Judd Anderson than every other program that's recruiting in a different stratosphere at QB, which obviously has an impact on the caliber of WR's we'll be able to land. Gotta hope for the best. We'll see what happens.
The day we pull kids from Texas will be a grand one.

Advertisement
Back