2024 Drelon Miller

gotta hit on our lower rated guys this cycle & dawson needs to let his nuts hang. which i have a feeling he will. i actually dont hate our room now. I think Colbie is a true 1 & X is a true slot. Just need that #2 guy to emerge. Horton is where my $ would be on that.

He sure looks the part. We’ll see.

I’m also nowhere near convinced Young is a true #1, but I’ll be happy to tell you that I was too pessimistic if he blows up against A&M. Now that everyone has film on him and will gameplan for him, the real test starts. But he was fantastic last year and an incredibly welcomed surprise, I will admit that for sure.

Advertisement
He sure looks the part. We’ll see.

I’m also nowhere near convinced Young is a true #1, but I’ll be happy to tell you that I was too pessimistic if he blows up against A&M. Now that everyone has film on him and will gameplan for him, the real test starts. But he was fantastic last year and an incredibly welcomed surprise, I will admit that for sure.
Im sky high on the kid but bias cuz he played in PA for Juco lol

gotta hit on our lower rated guys this cycle & dawson needs to let his nuts hang. which i have a feeling he will. i actually dont hate our room now. I think Colbie is a true 1 & X is a true slot. Just need that #2 guy to emerge. Horton is where my $ would be on that.
Think that #2 will be George.He's going into his JR season and knows it's this year or never.He just looks so much smoother,faster than Horton out there.

Advertisement
Think that #2 will be George.He's going into his JR season and knows it's this year or never.He just looks so much smoother,faster than Horton out there.
He’s the guy I’m really looking for to emerge. I also thought he was smooth with the ball in his hands. We’ll need him, Young and a few others to change the perception. Of the offense.

Advertisement
If Horton takes the next step this season I think he might be the one replacing Young in 24.Similar size,speed and seems to be a hard worker in the off season.
Young has 2 more years of eligibility. If he has the the kind of season to leave early I think we will have shown out on the field and will get some big time guys in the fold.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back