2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
I know this is beyond beating a dead horse at this point and we all know the reasons why, and we all know the only solution to this, but **** the WR recruiting right now is depressing as ****.

Everything else looks out of this world amazing, but this is one position where we just can't get any traction.

I know this is beyond beating a dead horse at this point and we all know the reasons why, and we all know the only solution to this, but **** the WR recruiting right now is depressing as ****.

Everything else looks out of this world amazing, but this is one position where we just can't get any traction.
We really just have to hunker down for the season and hope that Coach Dawson makes Miami attractive to wide receivers. We're probably working on flips at that point. Until then, like you said, it is what it is and we all know why.

Wingo being in Gaby's mock not doing it for you? He sits on the fence too much for that not to be a serious notice about how that recruitment is going privately.

Wingo being in Gaby's mock not doing it for you? He sits on the fence too much for that not to be a serious notice about how that recruitment is going privately.

It sure would if it actually happens. But we've been "in the game" for a lot of receivers the past couple years, only to see too few of them actually sign. So yeah, Wingo would certainly flip the script, but we all know that one is not exactly likely and will go the distance.

Advertisement

Prayer GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
If USC lands Miller, that'll be their third Top 100 overall player they will have landed at WR in this class. They just landed Pellum and they already landed high 4* WR Xavier Jordan last month.

Miller is 100% deserving of a top-tier bag. Whatever it takes, he'd be worth it for us.

Advertisement

gotta hit on our lower rated guys this cycle & dawson needs to let his nuts hang. which i have a feeling he will. i actually dont hate our room now. I think Colbie is a true 1 & X is a true slot. Just need that #2 guy to emerge. Horton is where my $ would be on that.

Advertisement
Back