Drake - Gods Plan (Offical Video) Featuring The U

I hear a Kenny Chesney cover band is shooting a video in Tuscaloosa next week. I wonder if Kennie Cheeseny will give the Surtains a cameo?

Advertisement
Advertisement
UM has Drake on campus filming music videos. Meanwhile, Taggart's trying to keep up with Vanilla Ice.

Don't you worry, Willy knows he now has to get that Canadian Hip Hop angle covered and he has already got the contract signed off...

Advertisement
tjuSMMu.jpg

upzJ4H9.jpg

SIX Million plus views on You Tube in one day...After the big numbers of applications post-Football (Turnover Chain anyone?), this is far beyond the greatest yield (accepted students enrolling) boosting event admissions could have ever dreamed of happening!

Advertisement
Don't forget the undercard:

SP.jpg

Featuring new takes on old hits:
"Push it...(No, get me an electric scooter)"
"Lets talk about *** (that I'm not getting)"

Rob-Base-performs-at-LAVO-570.jpg

Now with an awesome re-boot: "It takes two (dollars to book me)"

Edit: Drake's video is now #1 on You Tube trending.

Last edited:
Why does a Kentucky boy feel entitled to be offering Miami citizenship status? Weird.

Truth. What you just asked is what people should say to all these turncoats who diss the U. You don't get to rep the 305 after sh#tting on the school that is the heart and soul of the city. These losers need to feel the consequences and shouldn't ever feel welcome again in the Magic City.

As for the video - wow. How can a recruit see that and not want to commit? No place like the University of Miami. You won't see Drake shooting a video in Tuskkkaloosa or Athens. I'm **** near 40 and I want to re-enroll after watching that.

Last edited:
Too bad Coach Kul took the wrong message from this video...Drake spread the love, Saban's stacks of cash only go to South Florida recruits he wants.

Advertisement
As far as I can tell Drake sucks balls, but then I'm old and all this sht sounds the same to me. Bottom line: anything with this much U in it is cool with me.

100% agree with this post Drake completely sucks. I guess we are getting old and maybe just expected a little more talent and originality in the music industry.

**** I just realized that's Antonio Brown dancing with Drake in the department store. Good ****.

Teddy need to worry about his dual state residency in Kentucky and Minnesota. You lost you 305 citizenship...sell out biotch!!!

Advertisement
Back