Drake FSU curse 👀👀

1669236b375f4ee381eab94fadd412ee.jpg
 
Terrible rapper.
99% marketing
1% talent

Id go:

65% marketing
34.5% Thievery
.5% Talent.

I’m not even a big Drake fan like that, but yall wildin…

Brodie got talent for sure, he just for the thots and hoes…folks know he just “party music” but if you looking for tough bars, punchlines, and stories you ain’t listening to him.

It’s a place for everybody, I don’t wanna hear (older) Nas when I wanna party and when I’m in the mood for real hip hop, I ain’t throwing on Drake :shrugs:
 
I’m not even a big Drake fan like that, but yall wildin…

Brodie got talent for sure, he just for the thots and hoes…folks know he just “party music” but if you looking for tough bars, punchlines, and stories you ain’t listening to him.

It’s a place for everybody, I don’t wanna hear (older) Nas when I wanna party and when I’m in the mood for real hip hop, I ain’t throwing on Drake :shrugs:

Fair response. Cant even argue with this. When im in the club he do got some tracks i jig too. Touche'.

He still gets no play in my car tho
 
Back
Top