Draft Simulation

Cane4life18

Senior
Bored at work so I decided to put my GM hat on. Would like to see you guys draft as well. Feel free to critique as well. I traded down twice and loaded up with mid-round picks for this drafts and future draft picks. One thing that stuck out to me is holding a top ten pick this year can be extremely lucrative if a QB is still on the board when it's your turn to pick.

In this simulation Chicago traded 2 1st, 2 2nd rounders and a 3rd round pick.

Also in my simulation is a highly unlikely scenario of an inter-division trade between the Dolphins and Bills. I went BPA mixed in with need for most of the drafting process.

With the Dolphins acquiring Will Fuller in free agency I saw no reason to press for a WR so I played the waiting game a got Moore to fill the slot position for us. I wanted to fortify the lines.

1617529739238.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Trade down to Panthers at 8 if possible. Take Chase/Smith/Waddle.
trade down a few spots with 18 and get Etienne or Harris.

Round two: DE & OG/LB
Not against it. I'm all for adding playmakers while loading up on draft picks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No way he passes on Phillips for Waddle.

As long as the Giants don’t **** all over themselves like they did picking Eli Apple because they were stunned by the trade up to jump them, I’ll be ok.... that was embarrassing
It’s a joke. It’s Bama bro - look at that article screenshot- Dwins could pick all of Saban’s players. Lol

Advertisement
Back