Draft Analyst on TVD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Totally agree with everything stated above. The hope is if Tyler cleans up his mechanics a bit and takes a jump in his play, you are looking at a first round QB.

Totally agree with everything stated above. The hope is if Tyler cleans up his mechanics a bit and takes a jump in his play, you are looking at a first round QB.
Agreed. His stats may not show the marked improvement but that’s why scouts are paid well.

Look at what Josh Allen has become.

Advertisement
I understand that you have to look at everything especially with such a small sample size, but I was at the UNC game and it really seemed like the 1st half he was super nervous as (I believe) that was his first start. The 2nd half he looked like a totally different player.

Old School No Response GIF - Old School No Response That Was Perfect -  Discover & Share GIFs

Advertisement
The UNC game was also only his 2nd career start (vs a real team). After that, he went on his run of 6 consecutive games with 300yds/3tds, which I believe Joe Burrow is the only other QB to do that at the P5 level in the playoff era. If TVD can come out and produce in Gattis' offense, that will be a huge plus, since it would show he is able to succeed in multiple schemes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back