Dr. Frenk - Time to get Involved

felix

Freshman
I admire the management style and direction that Dr. Frenk is employing at The university of Miami. He hires excellent people and let’s them do their job. However, it has become increasingly evident that Blake James is either intransigent or incapable of properly fulfilling his role. Accordingly, it is now time for Dr. Frenk to become involved, end the time as AD for Blake James, hire Allonzo Highsmith As well as an assistant A.D. to help Alonso with the administrative duties required in that position. This will allow Alonso to focus on the football program, bring it back to the level that it’s Alumni, students, boosters and fans require. I have reached this position due to the blatant unwillingness of Blake James to depart from the “business as usual attitude” that he exudes. Also, it’s time that the proper amount of funds be allocated to the program to allow for the hiring of top level assistants, proper screening of those assistant coaches and potentially the hiring of a new head coach at the end of next seaso, if things don’t change.

The issues occurring at the University of Miami football program can no longer be ignored and hope that they self correct, they won’t. This now requires the leadership at the very top of the university to become involved. I hope he comes to that realization and doesn’t let an opportunity to hire an NFL level general manager slip away, when he clearly wants the job.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
He’s a dead man walking. He’s got no voice.

90E7075F-B829-4AB3-B603-E61EB523BEEC.jpeg

Advertisement
Did he really say "Frenkly Scarlet, I don't give a **** about Orange and Green"? He should be Gone With the Wind. Cat5.

Advertisement
Yeaaaaaaaaah, I don’t want Julio making ANY decisions around this. He’s already proven to be inept as a President from an academic standpoint. He should’ve never been hired. Let him finish out his contract and go back to face modeling

He was a model?

😧

Advertisement
From day one we all knew he was going to be hands off with sports here, leaving in the hands of the people put in charge of it.

He likely has very limited idea of who truly does what in the UM Athletic offices.

I admire the management style and direction that Dr. Frenk is employing at The university of Miami. He hires excellent people and let’s them do their job. However, it has become increasingly evident that Blake James is either intransigent or incapable of properly fulfilling his role. Accordingly, it is now time for Dr. Frenk to become involved, end the time as AD for Blake James, hire Allonzo Highsmith As well as an assistant A.D. to help Alonso with the administrative duties required in that position. This will allow Alonso to focus on the football program, bring it back to the level that it’s Alumni, students, boosters and fans require. I have reached this position due to the blatant unwillingness of Blake James to depart from the “business as usual attitude” that he exudes. Also, it’s time that the proper amount of funds be allocated to the program to allow for the hiring of top level assistants, proper screening of those assistant coaches and potentially the hiring of a new head coach at the end of next seaso, if things don’t change.

The issues occurring at the University of Miami football program can no longer be ignored and hope that they self correct, they won’t. This now requires the leadership at the very top of the university to become involved. I hope he comes to that realization and doesn’t let an opportunity to hire an NFL level general manager slip away, when he clearly wants the job.

Go Canes!

You admire him not giving a **** about athletics while lowering our academic standards?

Amazing.

Advertisement
Frances has enough authority to hire/fire his own balls.

The BOT's biggest coming questions are how are they going to find emasculated cucks equal to Flake and Frances.

From day one we all knew he was going to be hands off with sports here, leaving in the hands of the people put in charge of it.

He likely has very limited idea of who truly does what in the UM Athletic offices.

This ×10000. Take him to task about whatever other issues we may have with the actual school but we all kinda made a deal (perhaps with the devil) when we got this dude. We celebrated that he was going to be "hands off" with the football program in what we perceived would be the opposite of Lil Dahna. Now we're screaming for him to know or care enough to replace Flake or even put pressure on Diaz?

I mean it's not really our fault either because we thought we had a de facto Football AD/CEO in Rick for the immediate future and were comfortable in him being left alone to manage things along with the BoT members that actually care about the program. But to think Frenk is going to save us now is about as likely as Diaz telling you how "Sally sells seashells down by the seashore" without your face being covered in spittle.

Advertisement
Back