Dr. Frenk is a boss!

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
This man, who allegedly didn't give a crap about football, fired F A G mid-season and made the splashiest hire thus far this year. What a difference between Dr. Frenk and the Troll. I am officially a Dr. Frenk fan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fly a banner thanking Frank, we need him in our corner the rest of his stay in gables.

No doubt. It also underscore just how bad Shalala was. Look at the timeline of her tenure. She was hired in 2001 and left last year. That's a straight line down. We essentially got worse every year she was here.

Here's what the Donna apologists will say- "Well Frenk has the cash influx from Adidas!". This should rate an immediate punch to their throats as they know **** well that an approval of a $4 mil + per year expenditure for a HC would only take place maybe in circa 2025 under her watch.

Advertisement
This man, who allegedly didn't give a crap about football, fired F A G mid-season and mad the splashiest hire thus far this year. What a difference between Dr. Frenk and the Troll. I am officially a Dr. Frenk fan.

I will say this again.. I took one look at that guy and I said to myself, "we are @#$%." I wanted to believe that he would help the program but I just didn't believe it in my mind. the old saying don't judge a book by its cover never could be more appropriate.

Well he enjoyed football at the other UM, and fully recognized how the spirit energized the student body. He also recognized that he had limited knowledge of the intricacies of the sport and sought out expertise from a wide variety of sources which is what good executives do. Don't be surprised if we also end up with a little more gray haired and talented AD within a year or so.

Advertisement
This man, who allegedly didn't give a crap about football, fired F A G mid-season and made the splashiest hire thus far this year. What a difference between Dr. Frenk and the Troll. I am officially a Dr. Frenk fan.

I wanted Butch but I agree about Frenk. I think he had more to do with everything than let on. I jumped on his wagon when he issues that press release after The Return defending the team and the win. Donna and Foote would have apologized and Donna would have forfeited the game and barred laterals for two years.

But he's liberal, so many on this board hate him.

Nobody is perfect. There could be some liberals who like to win football games. Never actually met one but I am keeping an open mind. They have to be right about something, don't they?

Advertisement

I really don't care about his politics so long as he has a laissez-faire approach to the football program and isn't a micromanager like Donna.

I don't care either, but so many people on this board make it seem like Shalala was bad for the football program because she's librul. Leave politics out of this. I don't give a **** what their political and religious beliefs are as long as we win!

Nobody is perfect. There could be some liberals who like to win football games. Never actually met one but I am keeping an open mind. They have to be right about something, don't they?

Sorry, what you said is retarded. I know tons of liberals that love football and are competitive as **** and want us to win immediately. This is one of the dumbest things I've heard on this site in quite some time, which is saying something.

Advertisement
UM has always had the money, just chose to not spend it on football. Their year end holiday parties and fiscal year expenditures alone could afford us top level assistants.
The money they waste is appalling.

I really don't care about his politics so long as he has a laissez-faire approach to the football program and isn't a micromanager like Donna.

I don't care either, but so many people on this board make it seem like Shalala was bad for the football program because she's librul. Leave politics out of this. I don't give a **** what their political and religious beliefs are as long as we win!
I think most people despised her because she was on Bill Clintons staff. Plus she's an arch liberal.

UM has always had the money, just chose to not spend it on football. Their year end holiday parties and fiscal year expenditures alone could afford us top level assistants.
The money they waste is appalling.

Nice to see you back, Pinn.

Advertisement
Back