Douglas Emilien senior tape

Advertisement
Wow.

I wasn’t big on him after JR year film but what a jump in one year. Doesn’t even look like the same player.

Routes are crisp as ****, high points the ball and catches with hands. The biggest jump is his speed , not sure if he ran track but he looks a lot more explosive.

I get where everyone says how he’s improved so much. Huge jump by the kid.

Definitely a take.

Advertisement
Very good on his releases and gets good separation within 5-10 yards and has the speed to hold the separation deep.

Must get based on the school he goes to in addition to his talent

Advertisement
I think he's better than Daz Worhsam. He's a good player with a profile that has succeeded in college from this area. At minimum, he can develop into a slot WR3 for a team, but there are some Z-WR traits to his game. Plays really hard. When he's got a free release, he's got real separation. Feet always moving.

A strong local late riser. He's not the best prospect at WR, but I'd struggle to find anyone flat out better in their senior season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think he's better than Daz Worhsam. He's a good player with a profile that has succeeded in college from this area. At minimum, he can develop into a slot WR3 for a team, but there are some Z-WR traits to his game. Plays really hard.
I also think he’s better than Worsham.

Let me go look at Marcus Fleming and thaiu Jones bell tape and then I’ll get back to you..
You can make the argument jones bell is better. I don’t think you can do the same for Fleming. Both mostly pure speed guys. This guy is more completely. Rosemy would be the other guy in the conversation but I think rosemy is more potential than anything right now. Also definitely better than Brian Robinson in my opinion although again Robinson has a higher ceiling.

Advertisement
You can make the argument jones bell is better. I don’t think you can do the same for Fleming. Both mostly pure speed guys. This guy is more completely. Rosemy would be the other guy in the conversation but I think rosemy is more potential than anything right now. Also definitely better than Brian Robinson in my opinion although again Robinson has a higher ceiling.

Can not ride with you on these.

Rosemy is the best WR in South Florida via these eyes. He's made some unreal grabs and scores this year.

Advertisement
Back