Doug Gottlieb Salty

skillydoo

Junior
This dude ****ed.

[tweet]930108692854214656[/tweet]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
His stolen credit cards were probably just declined at Denny's this morning.

The guy only knows about college hoops.
And even at that he is just average in his analysis.

Disappointing, I used to like his radio show. I guess he still thinks of himself a a golden shower.

Advertisement
All the twitter replies are great. Teflon fanbase now that we rollin; has to drive these csuckers mad not to be us.

It's great to be...

I know he doesn't work at ESPN anymore, but I hope they lay him off again anyway.

I love Wikipedia:

Gottlieb notably entered a game with his shorts on backwards. He then took his shorts off on the court and put them back on correctly. He was guarded from cameras and taunting fans by a circle that his teammates formed around their embarrassed teammate. When Gottlieb became a broadcaster after his playing days ended, this incident was mentioned in a press conference by North Carolina head coach Roy Williams. After being questioned about criticism of his program by Gottlieb, Willliams responded that Gottlieb "couldn't even put his pants on the right way." He then chanted "pants on backwards! Pants on backwards!" imitating the taunting that opposing fans commonly chanted at Gottlieb after the incident.[8]

Advertisement
I love Wikipedia:

Gottlieb notably entered a game with his shorts on backwards. He then took his shorts off on the court and put them back on correctly. He was guarded from cameras and taunting fans by a circle that his teammates formed around their embarrassed teammate. When Gottlieb became a broadcaster after his playing days ended, this incident was mentioned in a press conference by North Carolina head coach Roy Williams. After being questioned about criticism of his program by Gottlieb, Willliams responded that Gottlieb "couldn't even put his pants on the right way." He then chanted "pants on backwards! Pants on backwards!" imitating the taunting that opposing fans commonly chanted at Gottlieb after the incident.[8]

I guess "Don't get your panties in a bunch" really applies to him then.

This dude ****ed.

[tweet]930108692854214656[/tweet]

If Gottlieb's Dad wasn't a Head Coach himself and got Little Dougies charges "mitigated," AKA if he was you or me, it would have been more than probabtion, more like 30 days in the county lockup.

Given his current career trajectory, this guy will be lucky if he has 30K subscribers on a YouTube channel in 5 years.

Advertisement
On further review he was probably talking about basketball but I take it as a clear stab at the football team.

He's upset he took the Vegas line for ND, now his wife knows he still has a gambling problem.

Advertisement
lmfao @ "J. Cobb
‏ @The_J_Cobb
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @GottliebShow

Did you get a turnover chain went you turned over all those stolen credit cards?"

Advertisement
Back