Dorsey hc?

How's this - Dorsey can be Kiffins OC, when Kiffin wins a natty in a couple years and leaves for the NFL, Dorsey can take over. That should satisfy the "Kiffin wont stick around" crowd.
Dont play with our emotions! That’s a dream scenario!

Advertisement
I know everyone wants a leach disciple who has prior OC experience but the reality is that nfl position coaches also can make good college coordinators. Look at the guy harbaugh hired from the ravens as his new DC. I’m sure Morgan has been asked about KD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Dorsey has a brilliant football mind & would be a terrific OC for Miami. Anyone that disses him as an OC is flat wrong. Paired with Kiffin (for example), they would kill it. It would be terrific if he came to Miami as OC.

Advertisement
Lol @ people writing him off and saying he needs to prove himself.

1. He coaches Cam to his only MVP season
2. He turned Josh Allen from project to MVP contender
3. Has Buffalo in the top 7 in passing offense in his first year as the Bills pass game coordinator.

I agree that he more than likely shouldn't be considered for the head coach, but most definitely would be a solid candidate for the OC gig. Daboll (Ken's boss and Bills OC) is part of the Belichick coaching tree and will a be an NFL head coach next in 2022. Daboll is legit, one of the top 3, if not the top, candidates in waiting. I'd say Ken's offensive apprenticeship is pretty strong under him versus others suggesting he has to learn under Kiffin. I'd just be concerned with his recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back