Dorsett's 40 time

Advertisement
Dorsett running above a 4.3 is dissapointing. Saying that a 4.33 is still fast doesn't change the fact that everyone, including PD himself was expecting a sub 4.3 40. We all know that he is fast as all ****, but it is a plain fact he did not run a good 40 today.
The question was never is PD fast. The question was is PD the fastest person to ever run the 40 at the combine (sub 4.24).

Advertisement
Dorsett running above a 4.3 is dissapointing. Saying that a 4.33 is still fast doesn't change the fact that everyone, including PD himself was expecting a sub 4.3 40. We all know that he is fast as all ****, but it is a plain fact he did not run a good 40 today.
The question was never is PD fast. The question was is PD the fastest person to ever run the 40 at the combine (sub 4.24).

That's not his official time and they say he may have run faster than the 4.33

40 speed means nothing as to the type of player and his ability.
Teams fall in love over 40 times when they should be paying more attention to the complete football player.
40 speed has nothing to do with football speed.

Advertisement

That's not his official time and they say he may have run faster than the 4.33

Yeah, I know, but as of right now that's all we have to go off of. If it turns out he ran a sub 4.3 than he obviously isn't dissapointed.

It's only disappointing because y'all fell for the 4.2 offseason 40 time. Programs always juice their guys' times in offseason workouts.

Advertisement
It's officially 4.33. I don't see how, in a clip where they put his 40 against marquise Goodwin he was clearly tied with him and he ran a 4.2 something

40 speed means nothing as to the type of player and his ability.
Teams fall in love over 40 times when they should be paying more attention to the complete football player.
40 speed has nothing to do with football speed.

I'm old enough to remember when the great world-class track guys flamed out in football, like Frank Budd, the Olympic medal winner from the early '60's, who was nothing with the Redskins. Renaldo Nehemiah was not much better. Dorsett is a football player, though. Bob Hayes was a football player. Budd and Nehemiah were not.

Not saying Dorsett will be like Hayes in the NFL, but the league is much faster now, and Dorsett will still be faster than most on the field. That's amazing. He's still got to be one of the fastest ever in the history of the combines.

Advertisement
A 4.33 is great! Unless he ran like a 3.5 haha I didn't think he was going to be a 1st round pick... He'll get drafted within in the 2nd or 3rd round but he's going to do great in the league... As I expected there are a lot of fast guys playing the position this year... Alghelor and Strong both ran 4.4's... That's e bough speed to take off the top of a defense. I thought Duke was going to run faster... However, I thought the backs as a whole would run faster...

Advertisement
Back