Dorsett tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem2

All-American
Premium
I will be back THIS season... Stronger, Smarter, Faster, and Better than ever... Don't worry God is by my side
3:23pm - 19 Oct 13

Good. Gonna need him in Pasadena.

Advertisement
I prefer medicine and science, but glad to hear he is staying positive.

446.gif

Advertisement
Love his attitude. We will be needing him again very soon. I just hope he doesn't rush his recovery and re-injure himself.

Kid just works his *** off. You know **** well he will give his rehab 1,000% and be back as soon as humanly possible.

I believe doctors also said T. Suggs was gonna miss the entire 2012 season after he tore his Achilles. Will power is very strong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wishing him a speedy recovery. Young man has done a great job running routes, stretching the field, and catching the ball.

Advertisement

The implication s of your remark is obvious. Glad he's positive but sad that he's not intelligent enough to give up his foolish faith in God. Completely out of line my friend. Belief in and faith in a living God is a very rational life view by many including me. I'm sure the young man trust his doctors. I think what he's saying is that at the end of the day he will do what his Doctors say and he will trust God also to look out for him. They are not mutually exclusive.

The implication s of your remark is obvious. Glad he's positive but sad that he's not intelligent enough to give up his foolish faith in God. Completely out of line my friend. Belief in and faith in a living God is a very rational life view by many including me. I'm sure the young man trust his doctors. I think what he's saying is that at the end of the day he will do what his Doctors say and he will trust God also to look out for him. They are not mutually exclusive.

Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back