Dorito's quotes make me sick

gcane101

Redshirt Freshman
Like this one from his interview toda:

"I think everybody's excited - we won a game, are 2-0 in the Coastal, have another Coastal game coming up against a team that's hot," he said. "It's really not time to look in the rear view mirror but look ahead."

Reporter asks: Today the team was fired up at practice, with a lot of hooting and hollering and even some dancing.

"I think our team has been fired up the whole year," D'Onofrio said. "That's just the truth."

This 2-0 in the Coastal talk is the worst and just screams Golden I know he is the guys girlfriend, but for his career he should want to distance himself from sounding anything like Golden.

Advertisement
He is Al Golden just less polished and heavier.

These guys don't know what it is to be Miami Hurricanes. They are Nor'Easterners. Get them out of my face. It is because of Dorito we almost lost that game on Saturday. He went back to his bullsh!t scheme which almost cost us the game against Nebraska.

If I were the players, I would say the **** with this guy and run whatever they want to run.

That guy is a scrub. And he should have took that eastern Michigan job or whatever he did have lined up

These guys don't know what it is to be Miami Hurricanes. They are Nor'Easterners. Get them out of my face. It is because of Dorito we almost lost that game on Saturday. He went back to his bullsh!t scheme which almost cost us the game against Nebraska.

If I were the players, I would say the **** with this guy and run whatever they want to run.

Fact. It also amazes me that such a passive defensive scheme can accumulate so many BS penalties normally associated with overeager attacking defenses pressing.

So many fans were itching to always blame Dorito's pathetic defense on Golden....the dude could prove all of that right immediately, and if anything, takes a huge step back in the his first Golden - less showing by getting soft and disorganized when it counted the most.

UM

Advertisement
Just close your eyes and don't fight it. It'll all be over soon enough.

Pretty much.

The future looks bright at this point, so whatever happens this season happens. Dorito will probably never coach anywhere ever again. I'm happy that I can at least watch Miami and be not miserable anymore.

Last edited:
He is elite at playing safety you know what I mean. Words from Dorito :KYPOwCc:

Last edited:
Cant wait to never hear his stupid *** name again. Ever in my life. He will never be successful anywhere. This was his last major stop.

Advertisement
Forget him. He's on borrowed time. We just have to put up with him for 4 possibly 5 more games and then he can fade into irrelevance. The future is bright guys.

Advertisement

**** you noticed that too huh...

Advertisement

It will be a glorious day when none of us have to utter his foul name ever again. I can't wait to see him disappear into the tunnel after the Pitt game, never to be heard from again.

Dorito is even further out of his league than golden was...that is how terrible this muthafugga is. The only reason he has a job is because an incompetent coach who is also his friend hired him AND refused to fire him. That should put into perspective how ****** Dorito is.

then you have the Cuban version of dorito who is running the offense.

combine those two and you get what we see on Saturdays....Kids deserve more!!

Advertisement
Back