Dorito Hired At Wisconsin

(HiFiGIF.cc)_metallica-one-official-music-video-full.gif

Advertisement
Still think it's more likely he has success at ND than Manny having any success at Pedo St. Especially with a DC as head coach to reign him in occasionally
100% agreed, Dorito is just a position coach, Manny has the complete D. MD will have early success but once they figure out his scheme..... he cannot or will not adjust.......Franklin took a huge gamble with MD as a DC and also MD evals at LB were pretty bad as well

Advertisement
I disliked him and his buddy’s scheming with a passion. It’s the most frustrated I’ve ever been as a Canes fan, and that’s saying a lot considering what’s been happening the last 15 to 18 years.

But he’s not being hired as a defensive coordinator, or any kind of strategist.

He may actually be a very good inside linebackers coach. anyway that’s not really an issue we had with him, down here it was much bigger than that, and he’s basically being hired as an almost minor position coach. Inside linebackers.

Even with this, it’s a pretty spectacular fall from grace. Not exactly he way you want your coaching career trajectory to go. I’m sure he had it in his mind that he was going to be a head coach one day.

Advertisement
Minimal responsibility in a conference & style he's comfortable with. This was arguably the last guy from the failure era we were waiting on to get rehabilitated. Now it begins.

Never forget Luther Robinson sacking the QB and Dorito pulling him out of the game screaming at him because he left his position, then benched him. Other team was not even in Miami half of the field. Terrible coach.

Advertisement
It was said that he made a fabulous spaghetti sauce. In fact, that's all I wish to recall.
Justin Bieber Food GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back