Dontye Carrier-Williams

Advertisement
I personally think he can play here...he left wisky at 2nd team though...so i dont know if that was the full reason considering he saw a solid amount of pt, and likely would again this season.

Let him have Milo's scholly now. Rumph Shaker will coach him up!

hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
Don't care that he played at STA or anywhere else. He was a take for Miami except for height before so I asked a question. Also his father has posted in some groups of why he left, and 2nd team reps isn't part of it. Full release is not happening due to 2nd team reps, usually kids fight with the NCAA and petition to not have to sit a year or have family reasons or health reasons, not playing time. Grimes wasn't given a full release from OSU to go to UF due to his mother being sick, he had to petition the NCAA but Wisky is going to let a top 3-4 db leave on full release due to 2nd team? Come on.

where have you seen the post from the father

what he state?. I remember he was a target as an underclasmen at BTW

He was but Golden's team told him he needed to grow an inch and that's why his dad hated them. I think he was mad at Baez too because he kept telling him they were going to offer if he came to camps and stuff and then hit him with the we would but you are an inch short crap.

Advertisement
No reason to be taking other teams' castoffs.

Our roster is in much better shape now.

If we're going to take a xfer, it better be someone we think can be a difference maker - like Berlin or Gerald Willis (both from UF).

We don’t need any more Mike Williams types at cb... he’ll fit in at one of the little guy schools like FIU FAU or Florida

Soooo yawl don't realize that we dropped the ball by not taking him the first time huh? So yawl think Frierson, Blades, Ivey is better than a kid that's already played CB (and played well) major college football? Don't read to much into demotion to second team all sorts of things happen to why a player gets demoted that are outside of talent and ability

Advertisement
Soooo yawl don't realize that we dropped the ball by not taking him the first time huh? So yawl think Frierson, Blades, Ivey is better than a kid that's already played CB (and played well) major college football? Don't read to much into demotion to second team all sorts of things happen to why a player gets demoted that are outside of talent and ability

1EF7CE0F-4239-44BC-B86D-4DCCEBC06105.gif

Advertisement
Because teams don't grant full releases because a kid is mad he didn't get playing time. When a kid transfers due to lack of playing time they have to sit a year due to NCCA rules. Full release is usually due to something behind the scenes that is going on.
“Full release” means nothing. It just means Wisconsin hasn’t tried to restrict where can transfer to. It doesn’t mean he can transfer to an FBS program and play in 2018. NCAA is changing that release stuff next month anyway, so there’s will be no more restrictions on where kids can transfer.

“Full release” means nothing. It just means Wisconsin hasn’t tried to restrict where can transfer to. It doesn’t mean he can transfer to an FBS program and play in 2018. NCAA is changing that release stuff next month anyway, so there’s will be no more restrictions on where kids can transfer.
You are correct he was given a full release but may have to sit, I haven't seen if he has to sit or not. That's my bad, I thought full release was didn't have to sit.

You are correct he was given a full release but may have to sit, I haven't seen if he has to sit or not. That's my bad, I thought full release was didn't have to sit.
Only way he wouldn’t have to sit is if he’s a graduate (he’s not) or if he can prove Wisconsin somehow defrauded him or did dirty or some special circumstance like a fake family situation like Grimes from Ohio Taint. He’s going to sit 2018.

Advertisement
Back