Dontye Carrier-Williams

The effort comments concerns me but other then that the coaches think he is talented.

Considering Mike Jack is gone and Rumph will likely belly flop on top DB prospects I think we should take him. Not to mention, the guy played meaningful snaps on the #1 ranked defense last year.

Edit: I just watched the Miami game and he played outside CB the whole game. Played well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only thing I dogged his dad about was when he got run over by Rosier on a scramble, but he played well last year. 10 starts, with an INT and I think 6-8PBU as the 3rd corner.

How it sets up...You take a kid like this..Local...has played in big stadiums. Malek Young got hurt and is gone for a year. Frierson possibly could become a FS...He's a plug and play kid for us even if he shirts.

How it sets up...You take a kid like this..Local...has played in big stadiums. Malek Young got hurt and is gone for a year. Frierson possibly could become a FS...He's a plug and play kid for us even if he shirts.
Young career is over. Rumph got him coaching under him now. And its no point in getting this dude if he can't play right away. He just isn't good enough to wait on.

Advertisement
No lie this kid has been to like 7 different schools between high school & college

Went to Central, Chaminade, BTW & STA in high school, then went to Wisconsin, JUCO & Vandy in college. You can really say 8 because he was committed to Cincinnati before Wisconsin lol.

I saw him play at Wisky in 2017 and he was actually pretty good. Jim Leonhard wants physical press man corners that are down to catch an assault charge & he played like it. Idk what he has left but he'd be a 6th year senior & we badly need numbers at corner. I'd look at Nick Roberts before him though.

Advertisement
No lie this kid has been to like 7 different schools between high school & college

Went to Central, Chaminade, BTW & STA in high school, then went to Wisconsin, JUCO & Vandy in college. You can really say 8 because he was committed to Cincinnati before Wisconsin lol.

I saw him play at Wisky in 2017 and he was actually pretty good. Jim Leonhard wants physical press man corners that are down to catch an assault charge & he played like it. Idk what he has left but he'd be a 6th year senior & we badly need numbers at corner. I'd look at Nick Roberts before him though.
did not go to Chaminade but I believe he started off at South Dade.

Advertisement
Back