don't underestimate what you can dig up on ebay

dookie blaylock

doodoo brown
i was able to find a portis 1999 freshman jersey and a winslow 2002 for a combined $300. they are both team-issued, not replicas. not sure how anyone could sell them for so cheap.

E645f4p.jpg

Advertisement

They're sent to you right from China. They must be real. Everyone knows the Chinese wouldn't think of dealing with an item that wasn't authentic.

yeah, because a chinese counterfeiter is going to take the time to make an extra-long cut and a short cut of jerseys from over a decade ago, and also sew on and then remove the nameplates to make them extra-authentic.

Bought a early late 80's/ 90's real starter jacket last week for 30$ thing is perfect. Got am 80's hat never worn 10$

Advertisement

They're sent to you right from China. They must be real. Everyone knows the Chinese wouldn't think of dealing with an item that wasn't authentic.

yeah, because a chinese counterfeiter is going to take the time to make an extra-long cut and a short cut of jerseys from over a decade ago, and also sew on and then remove the nameplates to make them extra-authentic.

How much are you willing to sell that wrinkled gray plaid shirt for in the upper right?

Does it have any stains? Are you firm on the shipping?

What is on the tags in the neck? They certainly look like the team jerseys I used to get from the equipment room. I had an Edgerrin James jersey, among others. Back then you could buy them straight from the equipment room.

Advertisement

How much are you willing to sell that wrinkled gray plaid shirt for in the upper right?

Does it have any stains? Are you firm on the shipping?

that's a sheet that my dog sleeps on, whoop. i'll pm you with shipping details if you really want it though.

Advertisement
Those are real, and they are spectacular.

I have an Ed Reed #20 that's just like the Portis one. Bought it on ebay about 10-12 years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back