Don't Pull This **** Again Pete

How about this was a Silent Commit and Peter wasn't suppose to say anything? I am for certain that this Commit is.... [video=youtube;7JmEfa-lfAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JmEfa-lfAQ[/video]

Most know I am close to Jordan and I can tell you it's not him. Unfortunately I have seen 2 other schools that really have his attention

So if it was him would you have said yes? C'mon now lol .You might be surprise how much I know. How close are you?

you aren't closer.

Ya, I honestly dont think anyone on this board is closer to Jordan than Token.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stay tuned...

Please don't even bother telling us anymore. No disrespect, but it's lame. Kid that is a silent is code as "I like you right now, but I'm going to keep my options open".

LOL, so he should withhold info so some of the more sensitive people on this board don't get their panties in a bunch? Seriously, are people's feelings more important than knowing that another slot has most likely been filled and something positive has happened recruiting-wise?

If you don't understand that recruiting is fluid, then you should get out of following it. Kids change their mind, kids change schools. But I'd sure as **** rather have a silent than be "in a kids top 10" right now. If you can't appreciate the little bits of progress, the small edges that happen in the numbers game that is recruiting, then you should pretty much just watch the team on our 12-14 game days a year.

Advertisement
LOL, saying there's a silent commit without expanding on the details is not info at all. Information is supposed to inform, but Pete's "stay tuned" posts and tweets tells us absolutely nothing. I could come here and post "stay tuned" every single day and there wouldn't be a difference because there's no accountability when you say something that can't be checked after the fact.

I'm not a teenager though so I guess I don't understand the appeal of recruiting "suspense" (aka BS).

How about this was a Silent Commit and Peter wasn't suppose to say anything? I am for certain that this Commit is.... [video=youtube;7JmEfa-lfAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JmEfa-lfAQ[/video]

Most know I am close to Jordan and I can tell you it's not him. Unfortunately I have seen 2 other schools that really have his attention

bump, nice poker face token

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back