Don't Overreact. Chill. We're on Schedule

Advertisement
GUYS if we don’t commit 3 bad penalties the defense would’ve taken 3 scores off the board early. Wasn’t as bad as it seemed

Advertisement
I’m tired of getting blown out in big games. Can’t even compete. Clemson and Bama don’t even respect us.

Not sure how anyone could like at that game and say we're on any type of schedule that ends with winning a meaningful game.

Advertisement
2CC2C594-DB3D-4CE8-9881-9BA9BC082A8C.gif

Defense competed. Just need to keep working on O. Tbh I thought it would’ve been the opposite but I’ll give the D credit being down 2 safeties they played well. Also is anyone else tired of Amari getting ejected haha

Advertisement
Start playing your best players.

Brooks > Jennings and Mccloud
Redding > wiggins
Payton > harley
Harrison-hunte > ford
Harvey > roche

I don’t care what these older guys do in study hall.

You think Narduzzi ain’t taking notes. Guy calls a defense similar to Venerables. If these wideouts can’t separate from Clemson they ain’t getting loose on Pitt. Going to be a lot of soul searching on offense this week.

Advertisement
How to do you measure how much of what we saw was us sucking and them be the #1 team in the country. they balled out tonight and TL talked **** while doing it. He was more Miami tonight than we were. Best thing that can happen is our guys take stock of themselves and bring better to next weeks game.

Advertisement
Back