Don't Overreact. Chill. We're on Schedule

Advertisement
Lashlee and the OL were outclassed, the defense was the defense we all know - stupid, no football iq and undisciplined.

Im still excited about the season, but we've surely been smacked back to reality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or for UM to replace Díaz

Nah. It took Dabo 7 years to win a championship and he couldn't get past FSU like we can't get past Clemson. Diaz is building a good team, but he needs a better staff (especially needs someone who can recruit LBs and CBs).

I had already kind of wrote this one off as a loss, but was dreaming of a close game. Just a bit disappointed in our showing. Kind of figured they would almost score at will, but was thinking we would be able to keep up. Expected, but disappointing.

Advertisement
Start playing your best players.

Brooks > Jennings and Mccloud
Redding > wiggins
Payton > harley
Harrison-hunte > ford
Harvey > roche

I don’t care what these older guys do in study hall.
Brooks n HH for sure. Payton, he sucked . Harvey looked good . Roche got gassed, but looked good.

I knew we wasn’t gone beat Clemson ..we ain’t gonna just turn this **** over that fast lol gotta get real players in first ..they coming tho the faster we can push these over rated upperclassman out the better ..Manny need to stop playing and put them young boys in on both sides of the ball

Advertisement
No overreaction. There's a big gap between us and Clemson. We need dogs at WR. Would like to see the younger guys like Payton, Redding, and Smith get more burn. LB needs to improve. Brooks needs to be a starter. His athleticism just pops off the screen. I think the offensive line will improve, but they've got to take the fight to the defense. They looked slow off the ball. Clemson was pushing them back before they got out of their stance.

We need improvement. Pitt has a good defense as well, but their offense is sub par.

Everyone is over reacting if we didn’t commit early penalties on 4th down and a 3rd that’s 2 TDS off the board. Now the offense still needs work but we all knew our WRs aren’t great but no reason to throw in the season lol

Advertisement
Back