Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Expect D'onofrio back next year "IF" Al is not out of here.

If Al is not out? Not really concerned about D'onofrio. Al needs to go. What I gathering from what you are saying is that someone is forcing Fat Al to make changes and he is refusing to do so which could possibly lead to his termination? What's really going on here....Why talk in riddles? Thats where a lot of skepticism comes from by people like me. No offense man but this just sounds like sizzle and no steak if true I'll apologize but c'mon now.

I am skeptical myself cause I didn't expect for them to fire him. Idk what more needs to be said here. I'm telling you what I was told.

And as for Al and No'D. I was told the obvious. It's the obvious that we already know. Did we really even think he was gonna can his best man?

i stand behing my dAwg GeO if it's true or not!

The BOT can't believe Golden is stubborn and dumb enough not to make changes for at least public relation purposes......

Golden can't believe the BOT won't fire him after refusing to make coaching changes to appease the masses.....

The BOT can't believe Golden won't take a reduced buyout to avoid the next 12 months of **** he will endure.....

That is where we are at.....somebody is going to blink.

Advertisement
No one is transferring from Butch Davis

And IMHO the BOT is bluffing and Golden is calling it. He's gonna get his entire buyout.

Last edited:
Hey Geo:

186919_o.gif

The BOT can't believe Golden is stubborn and dumb enough not to make changes for at least public relation purposes......

Golden can't believe the BOT won't fire him after refusing to make coaching changes to appease the masses.....

The BOT can't believe Golden won't take a reduced buyout to avoid the next 12 months of **** he will endure.....

That is where we are at.....somebody is going to blink.

That's the problem, everyone knows we suck but nobody will dump some pride to change anything

Advertisement

Just cuz Miami fans have a hard on for Butch doesn't mean the players will

If the U2 Doc was anything, it was a ringing endorsement for Butch Davis' ability to assemble the greatest collection of talent on a college football field ever. That does not fall deaf on the current players. Let alone their mentors, family members, high school coaches ect.

Furthermore, I think Shalala was crucified in that documentary, and her "legacy" will be forever tainted between Shapiro-gate, and the Medical school issues which was her prize pony.

Expect D'onofrio back next year "IF" Al is not out of here.

If Al is not out? Not really concerned about D'onofrio. Al needs to go. What I gathering from what you are saying is that someone is forcing Fat Al to make changes and he is refusing to do so which could possibly lead to his termination? What's really going on here....Why talk in riddles? Thats where a lot of skepticism comes from by people like me. No offense man but this just sounds like sizzle and no steak if true I'll apologize but c'mon now.

I am skeptical myself cause I didn't expect for them to fire him. Idk what more needs to be said here. I'm telling you what I was told.

And as for Al and No'D. I was told the obvious. It's the obvious that we already know. Did we really even think he was gonna can his best man?

Fair enough. So we got a good ole fashion stand off I am inferring from your remarks. Again, I don't have any heat with you, its this administration I just don't trust to do anything right. I truly believe that they have purposefully tried to sabotage the football program because Shalala and company are embarrassed about our past "bad boy image." Again, if true, Al has a lot of nerve talking about how he isn't going to fire someone. What has he won in his miserable career to have such arrogance? Losing record as a head coach, 0-4 against FSU, 0-3 in bowl games, same record as Shannon. I hate that fat *******!

Advertisement

You are joking right. This dude built one of the best if not the best college football teams ever, with the longest win streak in the power 5. He put 100's of guys into the NFL and 17 into the first round from 2 recruiting classes. He won at UNC and would have won teh ACC if that whole ********* didnt go down. The U part 2 just came out, and you think these kids wouldnt play for him?

I'd love to see transfers: of all the coal shoveling stiff thats Fat Al brought in bc he can't land SoFla studs.

This is gruden and psu all over again.

100+ pages just to find out the staff is in jersey recruitng this weekend and the BOT are on vacation for the holidays.

Advertisement

If the U2 Doc was anything, it was a ringing endorsement for Butch Davis' ability to assemble the greatest collection of talent on a college football field ever. That does not fall deaf on the current players. Let alone their mentors, family members, high school coaches ect.

Furthermore, I think Shalala was crucified in that documentary, and her "legacy" will be forever tainted between Shapiro-gate, and the Medical school issues which was her prize pony.

The only thing the Troll cares about is $$$ from the ACC. She gives a rats *** about the product on the field. The door can't hit her soon enough on the way out. Where Tad Foot failed she succeed, bring down football with and still make $$$$.

This is gruden and psu all over again.

100+ pages just to find out the staff is in jersey recruitng this weekend and the BOT are on vacation for the holidays.

we have a winner folks. all of you are getting your hopes up for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back