Don't kid yourselves...we need Keith Bryant

And we **** near had the worst defense in college football lmfao we handing out participation ribbons now?

Like I said, name the last impactful defensive linemen for us that was a freshman...I'll wait.

i agree with most of what you're saying regarding impact freshmen probabilities, but chick was solid his freshman year.

3 things about Chick:

1) He benefited greatly from having experienced guys in front of him

2) His sacks were much like his sacks this year, besides the one against FSU...hustle sacks

3) He was getting run on when he was in the game this year. Freshman defensive linemen struggle mightily against the run.

he still had 38 tackles and 5 sacks. that's an impactful freshman season regardless of who he played around. that's like saying that notre dame's undefeated season so far isn't that great because they got played close by pitt and purdue. a win is a win, and tackles are tackles.

I guess our definition of impact freshman is different then.

Go check out what Leonard Williams did at SC and what Clowney did. From watching Chick...I just don't feel like he had an impact like those guys did for their respective teams.

Yeah, no one ran on Leonard Williams.

Signed,

Kenjon Barner.

Besides the fact that William's and Chick's numbers are very comparable considering Williams played a ton more plays.

The Clowney comparison is ******* stupid because it's ******* Jadaveon Clowney.

Advertisement
3 things about Chick:

1) He benefited greatly from having experienced guys in front of him

2) His sacks were much like his sacks this year, besides the one against FSU...hustle sacks

3) He was getting run on when he was in the game this year. Freshman defensive linemen struggle mightily against the run.

he still had 38 tackles and 5 sacks. that's an impactful freshman season regardless of who he played around. that's like saying that notre dame's undefeated season so far isn't that great because they got played close by pitt and purdue. a win is a win, and tackles are tackles.

I guess our definition of impact freshman is different then.

Go check out what Leonard Williams did at SC and what Clowney did. From watching Chick...I just don't feel like he had an impact like those guys did for their respective teams.

Yeah, no one ran on Leonard Williams.

Signed,

Kenjon Barner.

Besides the fact that William's and Chick's numbers are very comparable considering Williams played a ton more plays.

The Clowney comparison is ****ing stupid because it's ****ing Jadaveon Clowney.

If y'all expected Keith Bryant to be productive as a freshman DT...more power to y'all...I'm out

I am not, but if you don't think Chick put up **** fine numbers as a True Freshman DE then you should be out.

Couldn't disagree more Ringz. This kid is a typical So Fla diva that won't amount to much. No one kid is bigger than this program. He can go to FSU and talk about what a great DT he is from the bench.

He is a premier DT. And we are in desperate need of DT's. Kid is the goods just go look at his tape.

There should be no Keith Bryant bashing kid is the goods. If he wants to decommit and look around then fine. But this kid is a beast from our backyard and we should hope that he realizes where he needs to be with his family here at the U. Not often that an elite DT lands in your back pocket. Gotta keep him on board. If AL needs to visit him with some Krispy Kremes then Al needs to get his *** over to north Miami beach and grab some stat.

Keith Bryant.....we need you bruh. If you read this site, don't listen to these FSU fans trying to pose as Canes just to login and bash you bruh. Do your thing. Enjoy your visits and keep that ****. The U family needs you bruh

i'm all in on this post. fist bump

Advertisement
Back