Don't kid yourselves...we need Keith Bryant

5Ringz

Thunderdome
He is a premier DT. And we are in desperate need of DT's. Kid is the goods just go look at his tape.

There should be no Keith Bryant bashing kid is the goods. If he wants to decommit and look around then fine. But this kid is a beast from our backyard and we should hope that he realizes where he needs to be with his family here at the U. Not often that an elite DT lands in your back pocket. Gotta keep him on board. If AL needs to visit him with some Krispy Kremes then Al needs to get his *** over to north Miami beach and grab some stat.

Keith Bryant.....we need you bruh. If you read this site, don't listen to these FSU fans trying to pose as Canes just to login and bash you bruh. Do your thing. Enjoy your visits and keep that *****. The U family needs you bruh

Advertisement
of course we need his talent here. his mom doesn't want him here and we can force him to want to be here. clearly AG doesn't like the games he is playing and has backed off. it happens especially to kids who get built up so much.

He is a premier DT. And we are in desperate need of DT's. Kid is the goods just go look at his tape.

There should be no Keith Bryant bashing kid is the goods. If he wants to decommit and look around then fine. But this kid is a beast from our backyard and we should hope that he realizes where he needs to be with his family here at the U. Not often that an elite DT lands in your back pocket. Gotta keep him on board. If AL needs to visit him with some Krispy Kremes then Al needs to get his *** over to north Miami beach and grab some stat.

Keith Bryant.....we need you bruh. If you read this site, don't listen to these FSU fans trying to pose as Canes just to login and bash you bruh. Do your thing. Enjoy your visits and keep that ****. The U family needs you bruh

We don't desperately need this kid. We have 8 Dt's. What we desperately need is to develop the guys we have and add some players that we can develop for the future.
I personally don't think AG needs to bend over and take it from any recruit ever. If he ever did then he's not the coach or the man we think he is.
I don't think you will ever see Golden drop to his knees with his mouth wide open for any recruit.

of course we need his talent here. his mom doesn't want him here and we can force him to want to be here. clearly AG doesn't like the games he is playing and has backed off. it happens especially to kids who get built up so much.

And how do you know this Nole fan?

/Don't deny you are a Nole fan bruh. We all already know.

But please elaborate.......you got some inside info? Bcuz last I heard we visited the kid a week or so ago.

Not a nole fan at all or an insider. Logically, when a kid commits to your school they are committed. Taking visits is one thing but as public as this kid has been about "not knowing" is a usually a clear indication of bailing. Instead of trying to sell a kid who is wavering Al more than likely moved on to other kids which didn't sit well with Bryant as he is used to everyone kissing his *** compared to not being as wanted as he was before. I could be wrong but its my take

Advertisement

Keith Bryant.....we need you bruh. If you read this site, don't listen to these FSU fans trying to pose as Canes just to login and bash you bruh. Do your thing. Enjoy your visits and keep that *****. The U family needs you bruh

Forston was supposed to be a premier DT.

Why do u think Bryant will live up to the hype? In recent history there have been more JAGs and busts than ballers at DT from S FL.

Keith Bryant.....we need you bruh. If you read this site, don't listen to these FSU fans trying to pose as Canes just to login and bash you bruh. Do your thing. Enjoy your visits and keep that ****. The U family needs you bruh

Why do u think Bryant will live up to the hype? In recent history there have been more JAGs and busts than ballers at DT from S FL.

All the top recruits we had under Shannon busted

Common denominator------Shammin

But Tracy Howard was supposed to come in from Day 1? The truth of the matter is that unless you are an absolute freak, it's going to be difficult to make the transition from High School to being a contributor on the D1 level.

Duke Johnson, Deon Bush, Herb Waters, Erick Flowers, and Rayshawn Jenskins lulz at you

Advertisement

But Tracy Howard was supposed to come in from Day 1? The truth of the matter is that unless you are an absolute freak, it's going to be difficult to make the transition from High School to being a contributor on the D1 level.

Duke Johnson, Deon Bush, Herb Waters, Erick Flowers, and Rayshawn Jenskins lulz at you

Where were they against Notre Dame, FSU, and K State?

Are you saying that these kids werent impact players for us from the get???

Bcuz I have no idea where you just took your argument. You came thru one door and are now trying to exit thru the window. Shoot yourself.

I said it before but these are the most important kids for this class:

Thomas
Olsen
Bryant
Collins
Carter

2 of them are gone and 1 has not committed yet. really need Bryant and Collins.

I agree that this kid is important and we are woefully thin at DT, we currently have 0 difference makers at that position. I'm not saying this kid is a definite difference maker but we can't let these types of kids get away from us. The biggest obstacle standing in our way to becoming a NC contender again is our lack of dominant defensive lineman.

Bcuz I have no idea where you just took your argument. You came thru one door and are now trying to exit thru the window. Shoot yourself.

Uh...Duke, Deon, and Herb fit the definition of "IMPACT"...THAT'S THREE OUT OF THIRTY THREE.

None of which were along the defensive line.

Name the last impactful defensive linemen for us that was a freshman? I'll wait.

All but 2 freshmen DL played the majority of the snaps on the DL this season.......

If that's not impact then go shoot yourself

Advertisement

Uh...Duke, Deon, and Herb fit the definition of "IMPACT"...THAT'S THREE OUT OF THIRTY THREE.

Name the last impactful defensive linemen for us that was a freshman? I'll wait.

All but 2 freshmen DL played the majority of the snaps on the DL this season.......

And we **** near had the worst defense in college football lmfao we handing out participation ribbons now?

Like I said, name the last impactful defensive linemen for us that was a freshman...I'll wait.

Tyriq Mccord

Log out now

well there was a small chance this kid was going to play next year anyways...especially if he's not enrolling early. What we really need is Hooks and Bradley...two JUCOs that can contribute immediately.

And we **** near had the worst defense in college football lmfao we handing out participation ribbons now?

Like I said, name the last impactful defensive linemen for us that was a freshman...I'll wait.

Tyriq Mccord

Log out now

Tyriq didn't play much til the end of the season.

I'm with jerzey on this argument but I'm kinda in between with Keith Bryant. We definitely need to stay on him hard and I believe Golden will, but no ONE kid makes or breaks The U. If Bryant wants the chance to be an "impact" player from day 1, he will still come here. He could be an impact guy for FSU, but most likely down the road a bit. If he comes here, he has the chance, with hard work, to be playing immediately.

Advertisement

i agree with most of what you're saying regarding impact freshmen probabilities, but chick was solid his freshman year.

i agree with most of what you're saying regarding impact freshmen probabilities, but chick was solid his freshman year.

3 things about Chick:

1) He benefited greatly from having experienced guys in front of him

2) His sacks were much like his sacks this year, besides the one against FSU...hustle sacks

3) He was getting run on when he was in the game this year. Freshman defensive linemen struggle mightily against the run.

he still had 38 tackles and 5 sacks. that's an impactful freshman season regardless of who he played around. that's like saying that notre dame's undefeated season so far isn't that great because they got played close by pitt and purdue. a win is a win, and tackles are tackles.

Advertisement
Back