******* Don't hurt me***** The Urban Factor

Advertisement
the amount of revenue Miami would bring in if they win would be astronomical, not to mention the huge increase of applications to the University
Still, Urb is never going to be roaming the sideline. He wouldn't be caught dead as a Miami coach.

Dont compare that man to Butch....Butch would never accept 4.9 linebackers or 4.8 corners.......EVER

Butch was on elite staffs before he got the job and was a closer on the trail and elite developer
Our late '80's LBs were that slow. Go back and dig up some late '80's media guides....Rod Carter, Randy Shannon, Bernard Clark, George Mira, Jr. They were 4.8, 4.9...it was all in their media guide bios.

Amazing how myths grow up about our players and teams.

HC: Mike Gundy, he's funny, tough, has charisma and loves winning.
OC: David Yost, not your typical football guy, bit his O's shred you to pieces and the players like playing for him.
DC: Charlie Strong, a little gruff but a good play caller and a **** of a recruiter.
DL: Simpson or Kul.
That looks good. Too bad Gundy is never leaving.

Advertisement
Our late '80's LBs were that slow. Go back and dig up some late '80's media guides....Rod Carter, Randy Shannon, Bernard Clark, George Mira, Jr. They were 4.8, 4.9...it was all in their media guide bios.

Amazing how myths grow up about our players and teams.
Really?
Its a way different era then that time wth

Lol i coughed up my ice tea with this one

Urban is worth a blank check. He'd probably meet the employees in the Hecht and laugh his *** off, though. Likewise, they'd have mental breakdowns after interacting with his toxic masculinity for 5 minutes.

I'd make the f*cking snake AD if he wanted instead. Win-at-all-costs heartless ******* with a large network among college sports. Let him torch our athletic to the ground and rebuild it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The costal is not a tough division, Miami is a great place to live, and we're flush with talent.

Urban could be competing in 2 years and would be a fool not to consider this job for the right money. I don't buy any of the 'Miami is an undesirable job' nonsense. Our roster has talent but we need to save this year's recruiting class.

We have a fan base that fills half the stadium but is still entitled enough to fly banners after five games. He retired from a top 5 program with 100K in the stands. We wouldn’t make his top ten

I know.
I like that staff. That staff would give Clemson fits. It would be a start of something great. Gundy and Yost on O, Charlie Strong and Jess or Kul on D..... man!
Plus Gundy is just one of those ole ball coach types, he'd go over well. We'd like him, the kids would like him, he could be a star in Miami.

LMFAO @ the thought of Urban sitting at a table with this cvnt getting interviewed ....

DOVVAEIOMNORCCB_20120820174447.jpg
******* braces :rolleyes:

Advertisement
so wait, OP is saying he'd take urban meyer? Hey-oooooooo now that's a bold statement sir! you've got some serious balls and i'm impressed!

giphy.gif

so wait, OP is saying he'd take urban meyer? Hey-oooooooo now that's a bold statement sir! you've got some serious balls and i'm impressed!

giphy.gif
Some posters are like nah, we don't want him.

Shid, I will happily take a couple of natty's and a few scandals and another early retirement in a heartbeat.

We have a fan base that fills half the stadium but is still entitled enough to fly banners after five games. He retired from a top 5 program with 100K in the stands. We wouldn’t make his top ten
Yawn.

The right money offer trumps all of this in a nanosecond.

Ppl forget that Urban Meyer hates the miami hurricanes..his roots are tied to Ohio state and Notre dame.
Like kicking a field goal up 23 -3 in the final minutes of 2008 game vs miami and burning timeouts to do so.

Advertisement
Back