******* Don't hurt me***** The Urban Factor

ZuCrew

Sophomore
So we've come to the part of our season where the sky if falling, all hope is lost and the infighting ensues. To be honest, we has a Miami fan base haven't had anything to be proud of for the last 15 years. I know the jury is still out with Manny and Co, the transfer portal, TNM and all the preseason hype that generated. That was fun for a time but we're back to square one. Now, I'm not whipping out the pitchforks just yet and looking to close the book on the Diaz Cartel just yet but I don't think he's going to have three years to show and prove. Especially will all the coach speak he spews at the end of these loses. I look to Butch Davis's first year as a sign of hopefulness but I fear that's just a pipe dream. If we don't get it together quick fast and in a hurry, I think we'll ONLY have the memories of what we use to be to comfort us becase this new game has passed us by. Culture and Coaching as been at the root is this thing for sometime and I don't know if it's been fixed. Baker looks like a deficient DC and Enos is a god QB developer but not much else it seems. Can't even give you a read on the OL Coach. The defense has regressed. Stroud from Akron? C'mon no person with that long in the game finishes out their career at team like Akron because they're good. I digress. I don't know when or if Manny will make it but I can tell you that his staff may need some tweaking. Not for nothing, and I'm not advocating for his job this soon but I'd definitely take Urban Meyer as a coach in a heart beat. I don't that's feasible or within the realm of possibility but 10000000%, I'd take Urban with all his bull. He's arrogant, pious, and a cheat BUT he would recruit well, make us truly relevant and have us contending for a championship sooner than later.. I'm willing to see how this all plays out but if we'd ever have a chance to being him on, its not even a thought to what we need to do... I hope Manny Co gets it together..

Advertisement
Enos was Manny only big hire and looks like a total failure. The others were and are chump change. Manny himself was crap hire by Mark. I hate Urban and he isn't coming here -- ND or USC are his next targets. We do not have the existing talent he looks for. Take if we can get him. Butch is still our best hope although a greatly reduced hope over the years. Unfortunately we know this movie. Manny get another three years with probable extension in two and then fired next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Quite a few of us wanted him 2 different times. But he displays toxic masculinity so not right for our BoT

I don't give a good God **** what Mr. Funny pants displays. I want to WIN. I wanna talk crazy to Bama, Clemson, UF and Baga fans and not see all our good home grown talent being outsourced. That's what I want. I don't give a **** who sugary @$$ed captain steers the ship..

I don't give a good God **** what Mr. Funny pants displays. I want to WIN. I wanna talk crazy to Bama, Clemson, UF and Baga fans and not see all our good home grown talent being outsourced. That's what I want. I don't give a **** who sugary @$$ed captain steers the ship..
That’s what we all want but this administration is so social justice warrior, leftists, beta male friendly that Mullen was never even seriously considered.

LMFAO @ the thought of Urban sitting at a table with this cvnt getting interviewed ....

DOVVAEIOMNORCCB_20120820174447.jpg

We ain't getting Urban, Suburban, or Rural Meyer. We're not a destination spot anymore, at least to the degree we once were. Urban would be taking a couple of steps backwards coming here. No difference to him Miami, FL or Miami , OH.

+

All the obvious **** like our BOT/AD/etc are scared and also not willing to invest in football anywhere what Urban would demand. Heck, Rick had to put $1,000,000 of his own in just so we can practice during lightning. Think about that for a while

Advertisement
Back