Dont go too crazy but...........

Advertisement
Advertisement
448.gif

i really hope i'm wrong but this just feels like another one of those comments that cook likes to make that gets us just waiting for him to decommit and then after a while he does nothing and the excitement dies down.

if Cook decommits, do you really think he will come here? It just seems like he has a lack of interest in us, similar to M. Thomas last year.

Now Ermon is a different story, I could see him ending up here. Obviously Cook has ties to our school with his brother and all his boys, but it just seems there is something about Miami that he doesnt like.

i really hope i'm wrong but this just feels like another one of those comments that cook likes to make that gets us just waiting for him to decommit and then after a while he does nothing and the excitement dies down.

even if he flips from the crocs he has not indicated any interest whatsoever in us so I am not getting my hopes up.

Advertisement
if Cook decommits, do you really think he will come here? It just seems like he has a lack of interest in us, similar to M. Thomas last year.

Now Ermon is a different story, I could see him ending up here. Obviously Cook has ties to our school with his brother and all his boys, but it just seems there is something about Miami that he doesnt like.

Yep....the $$$

he may not be commited to su but atleast he knows
Treon Harris ‏@t5_harris 2h
The gators garbage...

Dalvin Cook right after the UF offense played pathetic

- It's the same thing every week. The offense isn't cutting it

- He says he is concerned and when asked why and he replied for me , they got to spread the ball out. It comes down to play calling

- He says he is 100% but Luke is really uneasy now

http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Dalvin-Cook-expresses-concern-22370117

If they lose to Georgia look for those "Crystal Ball" predictions to start changing a little

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back