Don't expect ND to get many STA recruits for now.

Wish it was Urban that did this or Saban

Saban choppered in this past spring and asked to see a few players including Anthony Solomon. Solomon's teacher wouldn't let him out of class to see Saban because he had a project due. The kicker is that the project was due in a few weeks. The teacher hated Saban from his time with the Lolphins and wouldn't let him meet Saban. STA needs more teachers like that.

Warms my heart

Advertisement
okay thats more like Booker T Wash, NW.....

Dillard is smack dab in the hood of Ft Lauderdale. But around single family homes...The drug spots are across the street from Dillard Hs though.lol

That is north or sunrise and west of 95, right?

yup right off of sunrise and 95 is dillard. You head directly south a block your in Franklin Park neighborhood, Washington Park a little bit west, and Sistrunk Blvd a few blocks south. Yep ...its the hood hood.lol

Dillard has went back to their old ways and they are producing DL at a huge clip for div 1.

We got Ford...they have Ingraham next class...and two classes up they may have had 2-3 div 1 kids. This year i believe they have as well. So in the last 3 years they have probably sent 6 dl to div 1 schools
Man what you talking about the surrounding area around isn’t Dillard what you’re making it out to be. Sistrunk and Franklin Oark are South if Sunrise like you said but Dillard is North of Sunrise not as close to those areas as you make it seem.

Franklin Park and the "Greens" projects are right across the street from Dillard by the McDonalds. Troys Liquor store is the best late night hood party in Ft laud. LOL.
Man Across Sunrise Blvd isn’t really across the street like you make it sound. Either it’s not as good as you guys make it out to be . **** Ely is surrounded by a worse neighborhood.

That is north or sunrise and west of 95, right?

yup right off of sunrise and 95 is dillard. You head directly south a block your in Franklin Park neighborhood, Washington Park a little bit west, and Sistrunk Blvd a few blocks south. Yep ...its the hood hood.lol

Dillard has went back to their old ways and they are producing DL at a huge clip for div 1.

We got Ford...they have Ingraham next class...and two classes up they may have had 2-3 div 1 kids. This year i believe they have as well. So in the last 3 years they have probably sent 6 dl to div 1 schools
Man what you talking about the surrounding area around isn’t Dillard what you’re making it out to be. Sistrunk and Franklin Oark are South if Sunrise like you said but Dillard is North of Sunrise not as close to those areas as you make it seem.

Franklin Park and the "Greens" projects are right across the street from Dillard by the McDonalds. Troys Liquor store is the best late night hood party in Ft laud. LOL.
Man Across Sunrise Blvd isn’t really across the street like you make it sound. Either it’s not as good as you guys make it out to be . **** Ely is surrounded by a worse neighborhood.

No its not. They are the same. Collier City and Franklin park are about the same. Pompano is just country as ****. If it wasnt in South Fla you could compare it to Belle Glade. But this is off the topic. LOL. We are seriously thread jacking here talking about hoods in broward county.

The fence is up. Make no mistake about it.

Need to renovate it already, saban's chopper can still get over. Maybe upgrade to a dome?

Iron Dome preserves the natural light.

0822-israel-iron-dome_full_6001.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah, just odd they weren’t off their feet. We’d do walk thru in the hotel (in a large meeeting room). I don’t think that’s common. Even as the home team, I don’t think UM does anything on a field all day Saturday before a night game like that.

Advertisement
Their loss our gain, what a frigon moron for doing that. But I'll remember that look of horror on his face during the game for a long time. **** I loved that look.

Dream Fearlessly

Yeah, just odd they weren’t off their feet. We’d do walk thru in the hotel (in a large meeeting room). I don’t think that’s common. Even as the home team, I don’t think UM does anything on a field all day Saturday before a night game like that.

Man, shut the f uck up. No one gives a f uck about what you find odd.

Advertisement
Should have sent them to Norland.

The area around dillard hs is wayyyyy more sketchier done Norland lmao.

The area around sta is more sketchier than norland.

Pretty sure Wimbush n comp would ve been afraid off the bus

Dang, I grew up close to Norland and was living close to STA just 10 years ago. You mean those are rough neighborhoods?

I grew up and my parents still live by St Thomas bruh man dont know the area good enough to be talking down about it.

Relax douche. I don’t doubt it occurred. It’s not common for teams to head out to a field and “practice” the day of a game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wish it was Urban that did this or Saban

Saban choppered in this past spring and asked to see a few players including Anthony Solomon. Solomon's teacher wouldn't let him out of class to see Saban because he had a project due. The kicker is that the project was due in a few weeks. The teacher hated Saban from his time with the Lolphins and wouldn't let him meet Saban. STA needs more teachers like that.

I hate Saban with a passion for that very reason. But dam wife loves him.

Advertisement
Back