Don't expect ND to get many STA recruits for now.

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
Notre Dame practiced at STA on Saturday morning, and despite the fact that STA graciously let STA use their facilities, CoRch Kelly wouldn't allow anyone from STA to watch their practices, including the STA coaching staff. Not a smart move.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
What day was this? Teams leave Friday for a Saturday game and have a walk thru at the stadium the Friday before the game. They don’t arrive days before the game and practice locally.

Should have sent them to Norland.

The area around dillard hs is wayyyyy more sketchier done Norland lmao.

The area around sta is more sketchier than norland.

Pretty sure Wimbush n comp would ve been afraid off the bus

Advertisement
What day was this? Teams leave Friday for a Saturday game and have a walk thru at the stadium the Friday before the game. They don’t arrive days before the game and practice locally.

It was Saturday morning. The STA person I spoke with called them "arrogant" and said that they expected to walk through UM.

Last edited:
Wish it was Urban that did this or Saban

Saban choppered in this past spring and asked to see a few players including Anthony Solomon. Solomon's teacher wouldn't let him out of class to see Saban because he had a project due. The kicker is that the project was due in a few weeks. The teacher hated Saban from his time with the Lolphins and wouldn't let him meet Saban. STA needs more teachers like that.

Advertisement
That doesn’t sound right. Usually you have a walk thru Friday and then nothing on Saturday as you prepare for the game. If anything, you meet in the hotel and go thru stuff. You don’t take the team to another stadium/field the day of the game.

That doesn’t sound right. Usually you have a walk thru Friday and then nothing on Saturday as you prepare for the game. If anything, you meet in the hotel and go thru stuff. You don’t take the team to another stadium/field the day of the game.

Okay, the STA people are lying to me.

Advertisement

Dang, I grew up close to Norland and was living close to STA just 10 years ago. You mean those are rough neighborhoods?

No. Dillard is in the hood. lmao

I was basically saying Norland isnt sketchy. Sta area is likely more sketchier than Norland int hat lil davie hub

Dang, I grew up close to Norland and was living close to STA just 10 years ago. You mean those are rough neighborhoods?

No. Dillard is in the hood. lmao

I was basically saying Norland isnt sketchy. Sta area is likely more sketchier than Norland int hat lil davie hub

Prop joe when I think of hood we talking east Baltimore or southeast DC

Advertisement
Back