Don't buy season tickets if you care about this program...

ncf_g_blake-james_mb_200.jpg

Advertisement
if you have to travel from out of town I understand, however, if your local, there is no excuse not to go... The tickets are as cheap as $20 game and it is great entertainment. I try to see as many HS and Cane games as possible. I'm from the area and I love my Canes no matter what... I'll be there regardless of who the next 10 coaches are...

fail.gif

if you have to travel from out of town I understand, however, if your local, there is no excuse not to go... The tickets are as cheap as $20 game and it is great entertainment. I try to see as many HS and Cane games as possible. I'm from the area and I love my Canes no matter what... I'll be there regardless of who the next 10 coaches are...

View attachment 28502

crossfit thread?

View attachment 28502

crossfit thread?

I was going for as much winning as his dumbass post

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back