Don't buy season tickets if you care about this program...

rok

Great Poster
Not sure what's so hard to understand. Continuing to support this circus with your hard-earned money makes you a retarded scumbag.

You don't want to be a retarded scumbag, do you?

Advertisement
I've already renewed and upped my donations.

Can't wait to select your old seat at the select-a-seat during the spring game.

These losers must be eliminated. Look at them pretending like everything is ok.

6a00e008c67258883401a73e07d519970d-pi

Only way I'm going to a home game next year is to public protest outside the gate on gameday and try to persuade people not to go inside.

Other than that...For the first time in 30+ years I'm not renewing or going to a home game.

Advertisement
I am not renewing my club level tixs. Renewing would be comparable to the band playing on the Titanic.

Not buying anything associated with the athletic program until changes are made. SIGNIFICANT changes.

Advertisement
not renewing season tix for 2. And I'm much more level headed than many posters on this site (I was on the bandwagon of one more year after losing to FSU ASSUMING he beat UVA, Pitt and Bowl game---that did not happen).

Advertisement
An enabler ****** is the only type of person to purchase season tickets this year.

I'm out. Hurts to see it burn down to the ground. No more games or gear until they clean house.

I am not renewing my season tickets if Golden is still the head coach and I left a voicemail to Blake James and wrote an email to CanesTix about it. Everyone should do the same. **** That.

Advertisement
There will be an empty block of 8 seats in section 154 if anyone is interested. End zone seats, pretty close to the field. Perfect for seeing the smiling faces of opposing offensive players as they carve up our 15th ranked D for TDs. Get em while they're hot!

Advertisement
Back