Donovan Jeter

Advertisement
According to a CS article 2017 4* DT Donovan Jeter is building a bond with coach Kool. 247sports has him as 50% Pitt 50% PSU so it looks like he will most likely stay home in Pennsylvania for college. At 6'5" 280lbs Jeters is the long athletic type Dlinemen that coach Kool likes to recruit. He is a high motor kid that plays with very good technique which is impressive for a high school Junior.

2017 DT/SDE 4* Donovan Jeter Junior season highlights
[HUDL]athlete/4430778/highlights/307860396[/HUDL]

Last edited:
According to a CS article 2017 4* DT Donovan Jeter is building a bond with coach Kool. 247sports has him as 50% Pitt 50% PSU so it looks like he will most likely stay home in Pennsylvania for college.

[HUDL]athlete/4430778/highlights/307860396[/HUDL]
can you put the link up [MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Articles title clearly states Kool building a relationship with the kid. Nothing more to see here at this point. Kool needs to get off his **** and get some DLinemen! He flopped on all the DT's he already was recruiting at Missou. All he's got, in all these months here is John Ford! If he doesn't turn this DL into the ACC's best then he can go! (Just being ridiculous like the anti-Rumph people)

Articles title clearly states Kool building a relationship with the kid. Nothing more to see here at this point. Kool needs to get off his **** and get some DLinemen! He flopped on all the DT's he already was recruiting at Missou. All he's got, in all these months here is John Ford! If he doesn't turn this DL into the ACC's best then he can go! (Just being ridiculous like the anti-Rumph people)

Sorry. Didn't mean to down vote.

Advertisement
I coached against him when he was a 10th grade. kid is a beast.

Interesting. I can't remember the last big time WPIAL kid we went after.

Last one we got had to be Andrew Johnson from North Hills.

Ahhh, that's right. I completely forgot about him. I know we offered Pat Kugler out of North Allegheny who is starting at Michigan now and maybe a few Woodland Hills kids. Being from that area I'd like to grab a kid or two on occasion just to send a message to Narduzzi and sometimes Urb.

I coached against him when he was a 10th grade. kid is a beast.

Interesting. I can't remember the last big time WPIAL kid we went after.

Last one we got had to be Andrew Johnson from North Hills.

Ahhh, that's right. I completely forgot about him. I know we offered Pat Kugler out of North Allegheny who is starting at Michigan now and maybe a few Woodland Hills kids. Being from that area I'd like to grab a kid or two on occasion just to send a message to Narduzzi and sometimes Urb.

That would be nice to get to see some WPIAL boys take their talents to the U, but up here it is hard to beat out OSU, Penn St, and Pitt. North Allegheny has another big OLman this year wouldnt mind seeing him get some looks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back