D'Onofrio

Called a great game, made Driskell try and beat us and created to's. No more Corch, he's a coach.

Advertisement
I'm loving that he trusts our guys in press coverage now.
We are SO much better in man to man.

The only time we went prevent D was 2nd to last possession and UF scored in 3 plays.

I just bought some Spicy Chipotle Doritos, turned them into a fine powder in a blender, and dumped it into my eyes as repentance.

Advertisement
Well I am just glad we wont have to here about a two gap scheme not letting the DL make plays anymore. Worse excuse people made for the **** DL we put on the field last year.

Games are won and lost in the trenches.

The influx of Senior (grown *** man) talent on the D-line along with our few good D-linemen fighting off the injury bug has made a world of difference.

What we desperately need to do now is use this as momentum. We NEED to recruit some DTs and DEs that can continue to win the trench battle for us.

imagine how doper the def would have looked if the offense gave them a chance to rest.....

Everyone did really well except maybe Antonio Crawford. Really like the progression from last year.

Did better than that "shutdown" gator corner who was toasted by 10 yards on Dorsett's td.
Caused a fumble, and had decent to good coverage, even on that long pass. Guy just mad a great adjustment on a poor pass.

Advertisement
I don't know how many sacks we had against UF but we are near our entire season total through TWO games. This season.
I was Coach D's biggest hater. I also said I would wait until after this season to judge him due to Miami having very young players last season. Well through two games he has showed his true intentions. NASTY D will be the Miami defense. Player development is truly showing.

Duval and motorcitycane were the only guys on the board that believed we would win 12 or 11 games. After we take down FSU it'll be a great match-up against Clemson in the ACCG.

Everyone did really well except maybe Antonio Crawford. Really like the progression from last year.

Did better than that "shutdown" gator corner who was toasted by 10 yards on Dorsett's td.
Caused a fumble, and had decent to good coverage, even on that long pass. Guy just mad a great adjustment on a poor pass.

Crawford was abused all game. He seems unsure of what he is seeing and does not play the ball well. On a couple of plays he had decent coverage but did not look back to play the ball. He is only a sophomore though and will get better.

There are a select few that never doubted Golden and coach D.......you know who you are. Fortunately I was one of those. All you haters can suck a ****. It was all about the process the whole time, unfortunately last year was a part of that process.

Well said Big Sky!! What this staff did in the offseason adding depth, with conditioning and changing the mindset IS the reason for this victory today! If those you refer to can't join us in supporting this team's and staff's effort today and going forward then it's clear they have an agenda non football related!! GO CANES

Advertisement
How many sacks and turnovers do we have now?

We may pass 2012 totals by Halloween.

What was the official sack total today?

Defense played pretty good. Nice win for Miami the coaches and players from a football stand point. Uf 's offense did not look very good at all and I don't think it was because of our defense.

Again, defense did a great job and look to be better than last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back