D'Onofrio

caneinpsl

Senior
Premium
Can the man get some motherfreaking love????? I though he called a great game on defense, dialing up the blitz pressure exactly when needed. The scheme is fine with players who grasp what we want to do.

I know it's D'onofrio.

Advertisement
109.gif

Advertisement
There are a select few that never doubted Golden and coach D.......you know who you are. Fortunately I was one of those. All you haters can suck a ****. It was all about the process the whole time, unfortunately last year was a part of that process.

Crown him.

Consider the progression of Cornelius and Armbrsiter as evidence.

Or that entire **** defense.

Game balls. All of them belong to D. And everyone who has been calling for his head while he worked with undersized, under experienced, shallow rosters these last years should ******* turn in their Cane card. It's Great to Be!!

SHAYON/DP and the rest of the D get helmet stickers. Might good show boys...

Advertisement
Love the blitz and the rush on the edge we got... when was the last time we had a sack/fumble that we recovered... seems like years.

Advertisement
Sure don't want to hear anyone rip him when he says he doesn't care about yardage as much as points next time!

Everyone did really well except maybe Antonio Crawford. Really like the progression from last year.

Advertisement
I am not sure I have see a defense look this dramatically different in one year.

Advertisement
Back