D'Onofrio making changes?

D'Onofrio making changes is like Dre dropping Detox.

We keep hearing about it, but it's never gonna happen....

Advertisement
Ya'll ain't fallin' for this shell game from No'D, are ya?

image.jpg

The guy's an idiot. It took him 4 years to realize what kind of athletes UM has/can recruit? It took him 4 years to realize the UM defense is offensive? He's a dope.

Exactly, maybe he should listen to the outside noise, especially if you've been underachieving since you've got here.

Change just isn't going to magically make the defense good. Our technique is terrible everywhere on defense from DL to CB. I've seen plenty of teams that had their DL in the Sumo Stance be effective. You have to TEACH and these coaches are over their heads when it comes to that.

Advertisement
Yeah that soft coverage kills the DL. They have no time to get to the QB with WR running free off the line. Did El Foldo said what he would do about the monstrocity he called Special teams?

Change just isn't going to magically make the defense good. Our technique is terrible everywhere on defense from DL to CB. I've seen plenty of teams that had their DL in the Sumo Stance be effective. You have to TEACH and these coaches are over their heads when it comes to that.

though i agree with this, i also think a lot of it had to do with kids not liking what is being called so how they input things might be different, BUT i think its a mixture of both

Advertisement
Back