Donofrio is legit uh?

Advertisement
We gave up 7 o tech, until the BS FINAL DRIVE
you can call SH..t all you want
For the first time in 10 years we are winning second halves

150+ yards on missed tackles. A td given up by a cb that absolutely fell asleep. Sorry dude but coach D was not playing.

Advertisement
80+ plays on D. (including 4 TO on O) Only surrendered 23 points.

Not too shabby.

I'll take the win but lets not kid ourselves we looked ******* pathetic at times. Lots to work on morris needs to pull his head outta his ***.

Advertisement

We don't deserve it. An certainly no top 10 team. Horrible

Don't deserve it? lol This game wasn't like the 2012 Seahawks vs Pakers game. The Canes came through. They pulled that inner strength that makes teams great. They don't deserve it? They took it, what, 90 yards and scored. They do deserve it.

370.gif

I want to rewatch to try to pinpoint what the problem was. Guys were open all night on crossing patterns. They were quick hitting, so not sure you can blame it on lack of pressure from front 4. Also noticed our DBs were playing way off the LOS and the WR screen seemed to cause big problems.

Might have just been a bad matchup for us, personnel-wise.

Don't deserve it? I know we didn't play well, but that man DC carried the team. Saying we don't deserve it (in my opinion) is like saying DC didn't deserve it. We buckled down and played hard nosed football at the end, as well. I agree that the prevent D needs to go, but the D played well at times. Now, either shut the **** up or hop off the train, it's leaving with or without you.

Advertisement
I liked the second half D except the last drive
Give me a break. The dude still doesn't know how to fix the TE coverage. Also his prevent **** at the end is ludicrous!!!!! The went down the field in 3 plays uncoverd and should of caught that in the endzone. Pathetic game! Morris aswell

Give me a break. The dude still doesn't know how to fix the TE coverage. Also his prevent **** at the end is ludicrous!!!!! The went down the field in 3 plays uncoverd and should of caught that in the endzone. Pathetic game! Morris aswell

RRALLY! STFU!

Advertisement
I don't know what you guys watched. UNC was uncovered all night long until the clock read zero. Ppl need to wake up! Outside of Howard and the few forced punts.. Are defense couldn't stop a nose bleed. Morris just added to the fact.

So because we couldn't stop a future 1st round pick in one half of football, despite the defense being on the field all game because Morris gave the opposing team the ball every possession, D'Onofrio sucks. OP is a ******.

So because we couldn't stop a future 1st round pick in one half of football, despite the defense being on the field all game because Morris gave the opposing team the ball every possession, D'Onofrio sucks. OP is a ******.

Gave up 500 yards to a scrub team! 400 passing! Wasn't just ebron you fool. Take your glasses off.

UNC was using a lot of pick plays that why there were a lot of times those plays were open

gaines was getting destroyed all night

the TD catch over gunter was a busted coverage and so was that big play to ebron, deon should have either jammed him (or make an effort) or made a play on the ball

you can tell the offensive play wasn't helping them at all, they both feed off each other

and one note i was one of the ones last year not liking dorito, but this year he has impressed with how the defense has played

this close game had nothing to do with the defense

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back