Donofrio is legit uh?

M3N

Senior
Give me a break. The dude still doesn't know how to fix the TE coverage. Also his prevent **** at the end is ludicrous!!!!! The went down the field in 3 plays uncoverd and should of caught that in the endzone. Pathetic game! Morris aswell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly we have been burned by so many TE's over the years, but this Ebron kid just put on a show. In years past we were burned because the coverage sucked and we sucked, but this was different. We didn't play great against him, don't get me wrong, but the dude was special out there tonight.

Advertisement
Kevin McGuire ‏@KevinOnCFB 6m
Here's your stat of the game. #UNC has managed just six points off of four #Miami turnovers tonight. #ACC
That stat says it all. They had their struggles, but the D stepped up and bailed the offense out when put in quick change situations.

Mental errors (blown assignments) killed us tonight... That happens with backups in the game. Gaines looked like a 90 year old man... Obviously wasn't healthy. Bush went out. Rodgers went out. Corn Elder was seeing minutes in the 1st quarter. AJ Highsmith is just really overmatched at this level. (played all game) Pass rush struggled. Thought we could have brought more pressure but I'm sure he had his reasons. Offense put our D in bad situations all night (again).. I have no complaints with Coach D.

Advertisement
The D stepped up and made stops when they had to. I will say there were times in that game I thought I was watching last years D.

Made a lousy QB with one weapon look like a Heisman Trophy candidate and didn't put any pressure on the QB for most of the game.

We only gave up 6 pts in the 2nd half bro.....STFU. A couple of breakdowns lead to the first half TD's (only 2 of them btw). Yeah we gave up some yards, but when we needed it we came up with turnovers and stops. The D and Dallas Crawford won this one for us. So yeah, I actually have more faith in Dino after this one.

Obviously you never wanna let one player destroy you, but in defense, Ebron is probably the best TE in college football and a likely 1st rounder, so it's not like we got gashed by a scrub.

Still annoyed it took that long to slow him down.

Hey ******** Notre Lame should of lost 3 times last year to worse teams than UNC and they went to the ship and they kicked the **** out of us TAKE THE WIN and **** THE **** UP tomorrow we talk about fixing everything

Advertisement
Back