Donofrio is legit uh?

So because we couldn't stop a future 1st round pick in one half of football, despite the defense being on the field all game because Morris gave the opposing team the ball every possession, D'Onofrio sucks. OP is a ******.

Gave up 500 yards to a scrub team! 400 passing! Wasn't just ebron you fool. Take your glasses off.

You are a straight up *****. No lie. You are cancer to this board.

Advertisement
This is totally not fair to hang this on Coach D. There is NO QUESTION that DOnoforio's style is to sit back more in the first half and play more of a base, then adjust for the second half. But he's done **** good so far this year adjusting in the second halves. Also, this game would not have even been close if our SENIOR QB would not have looked like a Goat F8cking a football out there and thrown 4 picks, including 2 in the red zone. We gave them short fields, blew scoring chances, missed a field goal, went 3 and out, our D was on the field a LOT tonight. We had players make mental mistakes, and had some key injuries. Overall the D played pretty well tonight.

The thing about Coach D's style that is deceptive, is that we DO give up a lot of yards, but we tighten it up in the red zone. Teams can drive on us, but when it comes to scoring on us, we've been pretty **** good.

If our QB was doing what he should be doing, we wouldnt even be having these discussions.

The D was, at worst, the 6th biggest problem tonight.

Behind Morris and every one of his four picks.

Advertisement
UNC were getting open on the crossing routes due to picks for example Ebrons OPI near the goal line. And mainly bad positioning by defenders.

Hey, I about had an aneurysm watching the game with my neighbor (who could have given a **** about the game) and wife who was dreading the fact that UM might lose (because she would have to put up with my belligerent ***), and then they won!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miami won!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could give a **** about your feelings of criticism right now. DO NOT bring me down from my high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
D'nofrio won this game for us.... fool.

4 TOs and our defense has to keep getting back on the field and was able to keep from getting blown out.

Dallas Crawford and D'onofrio are the MVPs imo

Advertisement
Back