Donnell Bennett

hollyhood27

Sophomore
Premium
I don't know if this has been posted but he resigned from Northeast. Not sure if this means anything or not. Just passing it along.

Advertisement
Advertisement
MNW coach Stephen Field is a Cane. When you think of him think of ole skool Dade County HS coaches like Willie Goldsmith and Walt Frazier. Guys who were LOYAL to the U and did everything they could to get there kids to come to the U. Especially Walt. I don't think we missed out on a Carol City kid we wanted during his era. That old timer batted 1.000 **** near..Ice USED to be the modern day Walt. I don't know what the **** his problem is now..SMH.

Advertisement
MNW coach Stephen Field is a Cane. When you think of him think of ole skool Dade County HS coaches like Willie Goldsmith and Walt Frazier. Guys who were LOYAL to the U and did everything they could to get there kids to come to the U. Especially Walt. I don't think we missed out on a Carol City kid we wanted during his era. That old timer batted 1.000 **** near..Ice USED to be the modern day Walt. I don't know what the **** his problem is now..SMH.

Nah, like what I think one of the insiders said, Luke still wants to send kids to the U, his problem is that he thinks that every player in sofl deserves an offer and that when a traitor like Matthew Thomas chooses F$U it's Al's fault for not recruiting him

Please go to Central!

YES! I wanna see him wage war on ice Harris...BTW anyone know who's side that new white coach at northwestern Is on, or is he neutral

NWN's new coach is supposedly very cool with Miami staff

Yep hes a UM fan too. I think some others have said this a few times too. Good dude.......

offensive coordinator that came over from miramar is huge on Miami too, and then Luke is the DC

Advertisement
I feel you, Jruiz but Luke be on some other ****. I never heard Billy Rolle or Walt Frazier or Joe Redmond (Legends in south florida coaching) bytch and moan when we didn't recruit a guy they thought was U worthy. And god knows we missed a few on their watch. (Elvis Dumervil from Jackson when Redmond was coaching there, Robert Sands from CC BEGGED for an offer, and Antonio Bryant and Torrie Cox from MNW begged to be Canes too.) They took it in stride like men and silently watched they kids ball out in college and we looked stupid in the process. Luke sounds crazy and immature with some of this stuff he saying..SMH..

Please go to Central!

YES! I wanna see him wage war on ice Harris...BTW anyone know who's side that new white coach at northwestern Is on, or is he neutral

NWN's new coach is supposedly very cool with Miami staff

Yep hes a UM fan too. I think some others have said this a few times too. Good dude.......

You can thank him for Burns he got Artie to look more into UM after commiting to Bama. He's a big UM fan and was a GA here..

Advertisement

Walt Frazier is a legend...he's also 305's Shaft. Ice doesn't compare!!

83.jpg

Especially Walt. I don't think we missed out on a Carol City kid we wanted during his era. That old timer batted 1.000 **** near.

What happened with Ricky Jean Francois? I don't recall

Miami never really showed a bunch of interest in him (he played with Kenny Phillips), because he had grade and background issues (we wanted clean image guys back then).

He had some nice stats coming out, but he was more mean than he was athletic, he was like 3-4 DE, moreso than a 4-3 DE miami likes.

Because of his grades most schools passed on him. USF led for a long time, then LSU came in late once he got his grades in order, and put him in the weight room, and the rest is history. (He's now with San Fran, and is has interest from alot of teams right now)

Mean dude, that doesn't have them all (a true 305 kid all day):

85.jpg

Wish we would have signed him LOL!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back