Donna Shalala

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Was truly the devil

**** anyone that ever supported her. Amazing how she convinced everyone Miami was poor

Advertisement
Agreed, never liked her. I celebrated the second I heard she was gone. She ruined this program.

New president in year one has Miami more relevant than she ever did.

she was your typical cheap *** liberal who thought you can thrive with ACC profit sharing, guess what troll college athletics is capitalism at its finest,

Advertisement
We could have hired Gary Patterson in '06 but she instead decided to hire Randy Shannon as some sort of social experiment.

**** her...

Advertisement
she was your typical cheap *** liberal who thought you can thrive with ACC profit sharing, guess what troll college athletics is capitalism at its finest,

Why do some people find a way to bring their irrational, moronic political and religious views into everything? Donna was terrible, yes, but last time I checked Frenk was liberal too? No?

She's a repulsive, grotesque, mini barbarian who tried to lay waste to a dynasty. She was almost successful, too.

It makes me sick to think about what she did to this program. She tried to destroy one of the greatest programs in collegiate sports.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back