Donna running for Congress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorhater

All-American
Saw a article that the short one is eyeing a run for Congress. She certainly has the crooked cred for taking donations from slime down pat.

Advertisement
This is not an endorsement of her at all, but if she gets in the race, she probably wins. I'm a Democrat, but if that was my district, I would move.

Advertisement
This is not an endorsement of her at all, but if she gets in the race, she probably wins. I'm a Democrat, but if that was my district, I would move.

Are you sure that you want to admit this? There is still time to move to independent status before the next election.

Isn't this a Miami Hurricanes forum? Unless she's a recruit, a player, or a coach this is irrelevant here.

Depends on the primary opponents(republican have no shot in that district). If they go hard after her for corruption her name recognition and Clinton connections could hurt. But then again, reputation for corruption is a plus for a democrat I guess. The other guys try to hide it.

I have been in either over 30 years and even then only for about 12. Started a dem, tried the rep for Ronald years then went no party since "read my lips". Being a social conservative and more fiscal liberal is not really ideal for either party. Republicans are just cheap liberals and the Democrats only want to spend money of things that help their power, not people.

Advertisement
Isn't this a Miami Hurricanes forum? Unless she's a recruit, a player, or a coach this is irrelevant here.

As the destroyer of the program, I just thought she would be of interest while we await signing day since Mark bank most of the class already. I think she is a teacher at Miami again. Her type just never go away.

As the destroyer of the program, I just thought she would be of interest while we await signing day since Mark bank most of the class already. I think she is a teacher at Miami again. Her type just never go away.

Perhaps. Good point, but I'd prefer we put her in a dusty little box in the recess of our nightmares. :black-cloud:

As the destroyer of the program
That's your (typical) sheet holes view of her. She actually did very well as U Prez, raised lots of money for the school (a term you Dunning-Kruger deplorables would be unfamiliar with) exactly as she should have. The athletic directors going back to the Coker days made some awful decisions, but that seems to have been corrected (which has zero to do with Shalala).

Advertisement

Depends on the primary opponents(republican have no shot in that district). If they go hard after her for corruption her name recognition and Clinton connections could hurt. But then again, reputation for corruption is a plus for a democrat I guess. The other guys try to hide it.

I have been in either over 30 years and even then only for about 12. Started a dem, tried the rep for Ronald years then went no party since "read my lips". Being a social conservative and more fiscal liberal is not really ideal for either party. Republicans are just cheap liberals and the Democrats only want to spend money of things that help their power, not people.

Primary opponents said they'd step aside if she ran

Advertisement
Well, at least Shalala said she would mind working with a Johnson administration.
As in ex UM player Dwayne Johnson.

Primary opponents said they'd step aside if she ran

AH, the Clinton touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back