Donell Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
People bracing themselves for a tyrique stevenson kind of ending.
I get a totally different vibe from this kid. He's no Rique. I honestly don't think he's going anywhere but here unless we just absolutely implode. Even then...

Advertisement
OP tripping over himself to prove he has the softest shoulders. I'm pleasantly surprised most of the responses have been of the "calm your a$$ down OP," variety.

I guess your glasses are broken and you missed the part where I said I can’t imagine any P5 schools not offering... Obviously it’s to be expected but I posted the offer as to say “Here come the bagmen.”

Looks like he will be visiting UGA. Not really a surprise can't expect 21 class guys to not visit other schools and shut it down 1.5+ years out... The 2021 class has potential to be something special. But it's also so far away and we will have some serious battles to hold on to the top guys

Looks like he will be visiting UGA. Not really a surprise can't expect 21 class guys to not visit other schools and shut it down 1.5+ years out... The 2021 class has potential to be something special. But it's also so far away and we will have some serious battles to hold on to the top guys
Not going to quote the "win and they will stay/come" obvious.

I am kind of looking forward to the "mano a mano" between Manny and Coley. There's some real 305/calle ocho street cred at stake right there take it to the bank.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
At the end of the day when the bad drops he’s gone. He’s worked too hard and loves his family too much to risk them not getting paid. Imagine If he gets injured or something in college and NFL doesn’t pan out. There are not guarantees in life so when someone gives you something guaranteed you have to take it. Until we start the bag game we won’t get the top recruits, and we shouldn’t, it’s not fair to them to work for us free.

Advertisement
At the end of the day when the bad drops he’s gone. He’s worked too hard and loves his family too much to risk them not getting paid. Imagine If he gets injured or something in college and NFL doesn’t pan out. There are not guarantees in life so when someone gives you something guaranteed you have to take it. Until we start the bag game we won’t get the top recruits, and we shouldn’t, it’s not fair to them to work for us free.
If the NFL doesn't pan out wouldn't a good education pan out long term.

“I bleed orange and green but in the end, it’s a business decision.”

Still 100 percent committed and trying to keep the class together. Said visiting several times this summer and hopes to recruit Marcus Tate, Terrence Lewis, Bryce Langston, and Trevonte Rucker.
A true alpha and leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back